Overwatch 2 Patch Notes January 24 2023: Roadhog Nerf & More
Overwatch 2 has released its latest update, which finally brings with it an array of tweaks and changes players have been clamouring for. Not only have characters such as Orisa been augmented, but the highly requested Roadhog nerf has finally come to fruition.
Additionally, a variety of bug fixes have also been implemented to make the entire Overwatch 2 experience smoother, whilst squashing any potential glitches players have been using in the past few weeks.
Let’s take a look at the entirety of the January 24, 2023 patch notes for Overwatch 2.
- Want some new items? Find out how to unlock Player Icons in Overwatch 2.
Overwatch 2 Patch Notes January 24 2023
- Health bonus reduced from 125 to 75.
- Impact damage reduced from 30 to 5.
- The enemy's final position distance from Roadhog after being pulled increased from 3 to 4 meters.
- Damage per pellet reduced from 6.6 to 6.
- Recovery time reduced from 0.85 to 0.8 seconds.
- Reload time reduced from 2 to 1.75 seconds.
- Maximum ammo increased from 5 to 6.
- Energy gain is no longer based on damage done by primary fire. Each primary fire hit against an enemy player now grants 5 energy.
- Primary fire damage per projectile reduced from 10 to 9.
- Recovery time increased from 0.85 to 1 second.
Overwatch 2 Bug Fixes January 24 2023
- Fixed an issue with the "Winged Sandals' weapon charm's 'How to Unlock' text
- Adjusted footstep audio mixing to make enemy footsteps more audible.
- Fixed an issue with Lucio's Hermes skin exhibiting incorrect physics
- Fixed an issue with Reinhardt's Hammer appearing deformed during the Sweethardt emote
- Fixed an issue where Sojourn's Cyber Detective Skin would fail to load
- Fixed an issue with Adaptive Shield where it could be incorrectly applied before the cooldown was complete.
And with that, we have all the latest changes and bug fixes in the January 24th, 2023 patch of Overwatch 2. This marks the first full year of the sequel's release, so expect many more changes on the horizon.
- If you're ready for more content, find out when Season 3 is coming to Overwatch 2.