Business Name: GGRecon Limited
Registered Business Address: The Spectrum, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, England, WA3 7PQ
Business Trading Address: First Floor, Byron House, 10-12 Kennedy Street, Manchester, England, M2 4BY
Website URL: https://www.ggrecon.com
Website Email: [email protected]
Tel: (+44) 1925 288 500
For the purpose of the data protection legislation the data controller is GGRecon Limited.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance at [email protected].
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent in various areas. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. You are free to refuse our request for this information by disabling Cookies, or not signing up to the website, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services without it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you when using this website. information is collected when you use our website and interact with our products and services.
Upon signing up to GGRecon, the data we collect is as follows:
- Identity Data such as your username (or similar identifier), date of birth and country;
- Contact Data such as your email address;
- Profile Data such as your username, password, interests and preferences (e.g. your favourite games); and
- Marketing and Communications Data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
INFORMATION WE GET FROM YOUR DEVICE
We collect information from your device when using our site. Examples of information we collect, but are not limited to, are:
- Technical Data such as login data, IP address, device model, version, operating system, software version, preferred language and location data
- Usage Data such as date and time of site use, app features or pages you view, site/app crashes and third-party sites or services used directly before visiting our site.
INFORMATION WE GET FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
If you raise a concern or complaint through GGRecon Facebook or Twitter accounts we do not store your username, however we may look at your Facebook or Twitter information to help resolve the concern or complaint, and direct you to our complaints email ([email protected])
We use information posted publicly on social media to help us understand how our customers interact with us and we use this information to help us improve our products and services to you.
If you sign up to GGRecon via social media platforms such as Twitch, Discord, Facebook, Twitter or Steam, we collect Identity Data and Contact Data from these platforms.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia ("CafeMedia") for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia's data usage, click here www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only process your personal information when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation; or
- Where you have given your consent for us to do so.
We have set out below, in table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data and the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To register you as a user of our website
Identity Data, Profile Data, Contact Data and Marketing and Communications Data
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (registering you as a user of our website)
(b) Your consent
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
Identity Data, Profile Data, Contact Data, Technical Data and Usage Data
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of this website, network security and to resolve any technical issues)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant website content to you based on your preferences
Identity Data and Profile Data
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to provide you with interesting and relevant content, to study and understand how users use our services, to develop our services, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences, as well as ensuring you have the latest versions of our site and app.
Technical Data and Usage Data
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business, to inform our marketing strategy and to avoid technical issues)
To send you marketing communications
Identity Data, Profile Data, Contact Data and Marketing and Communications Data
(a) Your consent
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
- Providers of outsourced services, such as hosting and IT support or maintenance services (to the extent necessary for the provider to provide those outsourced services to us); and
- The prospective seller or buyer of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
We may also share your personal information with third parties if we are under a duty to share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply such other terms as apply to our relationship, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves or others.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION INTERNATIONALLY
In certain cases the sharing of your personal information to a third party as described above may involve your personal information being transferred outside of the United Kingdom. This may be to:
- a country that is considered to have data protection rules that are equivalent to those in the United Kingdom; or
- a country which is not considered to have the same standards of protection for personal data as those in the United Kingdom, in which case we will take all steps required by law to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your personal information, including where appropriate putting in place contractual terms approved under the Data Protection Act 2018.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not hold your personal information for any longer than is necessary for functions on our website. We will review our databases on a periodic basis and shall delete data which we reasonably believe to be outdated, inaccurate, or no longer necessary. We reserve the right to contact users in respect of this process.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data; and
- Withdraw your consent.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We will endeavour to resolve disputes within 72 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us via the email stated on our Contact Us page here.
In common with many other website operators, we use standard technology called 'cookies' on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.