VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2: Start time, new Agent, battlepass & more
You may want to know the VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2 start date, along with everything else there is to know about the latest act and its subsequent update, including the new agent and battlepass.
VALORANT is a popular tactical shooter with hero shooter mechanics, and it's still running strong as it nears three years since release. Since that time we have seen a bunch of new playable agents that have shaken up the meta, along with new maps, modes, and weapon skins.
So, if you're looking forward to the next update, check out the VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2 start date.
- Here's the full VALORANT skins list, which covers every single skin line in the game.
VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2: Start time
VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2 has an official release date of March 7, 2023, meaning it's less than 24 hours away as of writing this. There's no exact timing on when the update will drop, but VALORANT servers will go down for maintenance from 4 am GMT.
The current act and battlepass will end at that time, allowing players to update the game and access all the latest content after maintenance is finished.
- We also cover how to change VALORANT FOV, allowing you to customise to be more suitable to you.
VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2: New Agent
The next act will introduce the first VALORANT agent of 2023, a brand-new Initiator called Gekko. Here are all the Gekko abilities:
- Mosh Pit - Fire to throw Mosh like a grenade or ALT fire to throw underhand. After landing, Mosh duplicates across an area and explodes after a short delay.
- Wingman - Fire to send Wingman forward looking for enemies. If an enemy is found, Wingman fires a concussive blast in a triangular shape to the first enemy seen. ALT fire when looking at a Site or Planted Spike to plank or defuse the Spike. Wingman can be destroyed by other players. When Wingman expires, he turns into a glob which can be picked up to be used again after a short cooldown.
- Dizzy - Fire to send Dizzy forward into the air. Dizzy charges up and sends out beams at enemies in their line of sight. When enemies are hit, they are blinded. When Dizzy expired, they turn into a glob which can be picked up to be used again after a short cooldown.
- Ultimate: Thrash - Fire to control and link with Thrash to steer her. Fire while in the Ultimate to lunge forward and explode, detaining any enemies within their radius. When Trash expires, she turns into a glob which can be picked up to be used again after a short cooldown. Thrash can only be reclaimed once.
- You can check our VALORANT Gekko guide for a full breakdown of the new agent.
VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2: Battlepass
There will of course also be a brand-new battlepass, introducing three new skin lines, along with more gun buddies, sprays, and cards for players to equip.
That's all for our explainer of the VALORANT Episode 6 Act 2 start date, and now you know when you can start playing, along with what else is new with the latest update.
Take a look at our selection of the best VALORANT crosshair codes, so you can try what the pro players use.