VALORANT: How To Claim Prime Gaming Drops
If you're looking for how to claim your VALORANT Prime Gaming drops, then you're in the right place. VALORANT has to be one of the most popular tactical shooters on the market right now, it’s got a vast appeal combining aspects of CS:GO with hero shooters. On top of that, the game is absolutely gorgeous to look at, with a great overall aesthetic and colourful visuals, the game just looks really damn good.
Some of the best aspects of VALORANT's visual styles go into its weapons and player customisation. The VALORANT skins are some of the best that have been released in a Riot Game, collections like Reaver, Prime and Glitchpop are all fantastic skins that all players aspire to grab off the ground or from the store.
Luckily for players with Twitch Prime, VALORANT offers various cosmetics in the form of sprays, gun buddies, player cards and skins. These are exclusive to Twitch Prime members and can be unlocked on Twitch. So, how do you claim VALORANT Prime Gaming Drops?
- Want to watch the VALORANT Champions 2022? Here's where to watch.
VALORANT: How To Link Riot Account To Twitch
Before you can claim your VALORANT Twitch Prime Gaming drop, you’ll need to link your Riot account to Twitch so it can be sent to your account. To do that you’ll need to:
- Sign into your Twitch account
- Click on your profile icon
- Head to settings
- Click on connections
- Head over to Riot Games account connection
- Connect your account, this may require you to log in
- If you're looking for the best gun to use, check out our VALORANT weapon tier list.
VALORANT: How To Unlock Prime Gaming Drops
In order to unlock your Twitch Prime VALORANT drops, you’ll need to make sure you’re logged into your Twitch account. This Twitch account must have a Twitch Prime subscription, which is a paid subscription service from Amazon. This price will vary dependent on your location.
- Once your logged into your account and are on Twitch, head over to the top left corner with the crown icon.
- Click on this icon and scroll down until you find the VALORANT drop. Alternatively, you can also head to the Prime Gaming Loot Page for an easier time finding the drop.
- Click claim on the VALORANT drop and it’ll take you to the page of potential Valorant drops.
- Click 'Claim Now' on whatever drop you want to obtain.
- Congratulations on the cool new cosmetic!
That's all for how to claim your VALORANT Prime Gaming drops. For more VALORANT guides, be sure to keep reading GGRecon.