VALORANT update 7.05 patch notes: Competitive, Astra & Sunset changes
The latest changes are here in the form of the VALORANT update 7.05 patch notes, and we've got all of the adjustments to Competitive, Astra, Sunset, and more right here for you to check out.
VALORANT's updates are always the biggest due to their frequency, but it is always great to see things being tweaked as Riot continues its effort to keep the game balanced. This week has quite a few changes that many players have been asking for though, with some that might help you climb up the ranks.
So, make sure to keep reading below to see the full VALORANT update 7.05 patch notes, as we've got all of the changes and fixes you'll need to stay up to date in-game.
- Want to improve your aim? Copy one of the best VALORANT crosshair codes to start shooting like your favourite pro players and streamers
VALORANT update 7.05 patch notes
Here are all of the changes, bug fixes, and more included in the VALORANT 7.05 patch notes:
- There has been a wave of competitive rank boosting with bots and real players. In an effort to protect against this abuse, we have introduced restrictions where Ascendant players and higher can only invite players with Platinum rank and higher to their competitive party
- We will continue to actively monitor botting abuse and ban any accounts suspicious of this behaviour
You can find out more about these changes by checking out the recent VALORANT Systems Health Series.
- Find out how to use true stretched res in VALORANT here to be like the pros
Changes have been made to Astra's 'Astral Form' ability, giving her more agency and information and letting you react better to footsteps and utility that might have otherwise been missed.
- Astral Form (X)
- Astra will now be able to hear everything happening around her physical body while in Astral form
- Sunset will now be in the map rotation for Competitive mode.
- Competitive map rotation includes: Sunset, Breeze, Ascent, Haven, Bind, Split, and Lotus
- Fixed a bug where the SFX volume would default back to 100% volume when Alt-Tab-ing out of game
- Find out what you missed last time with the VALORANT update 7.04 patch notes
- Fixed a bug where there was a small audio deadzone in Astra’s Cosmic Divide (X)
- Fixed a bug where Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) would trigger when Gekko’s Wingman (Q) walks near it
- Fixed a bug where other Agents were not animating when they moved through Omen’s Dark Cover (E) ability
- Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Trapwire (C) would sometimes fail to activate when placed on stairs
- Fixed an issue where people who were chat-restricted by Real-Time Interventions were also disconnected from the text chat instead of just muted from text chat
- Fixed an issue where there was no warning message when you had a conflicting keybind for team or party voice chat
- Fixed an issue where switching between Unrated and Competitive queues would cause the restriction timer for the queue delay to replace the ranked restriction timer
- Fixed an issue where creating an Agent Profile reverted Push-to-Talk keybinds back to their defaults
So, that wraps up everything that has changed in the VALORANT update 7.05 patch notes, letting you stay informed and up to date with the latest adjustments.