VALORANT update 7.06 patch notes: Competitive changes & bug fixes explained
The VALORANT update 7.06 patch notes have been revealed in full, detailing all the latest competitive changes and bug fixes in the game.
VALORANT is well into its third year since it released in mid-2020, and the consistent updates have continued since then, with a new patch each week or two that make necessary fixes, balances, or just add new content like maps or heroes to the game.
This time around, the update is small but makes a useful change to competitive that should prohibit rank boosting, and fixes some annoying bugs. So, check out the full VALORANT update 7.06 patch notes below.
- Here's our list of the best VALORANT crosshair codes from pro players
VALORANT update 7.06 patch notes
- We're implementing some updates to how we load your accessories, like gun buddies and weapons skins, so that it will reduce your load times. This will land mid-patch
- We’ve updated Sage’s voice lines and added interaction lines with more Agents
- There has been a wave of competitive rank boosting with bots and real players. In an effort to protect against this abuse, we have introduced restrictions where Ascendant players and higher can only invite players with Platinum rank and higher to their competitive party
- We will continue to actively monitor botting abuse and ban any accounts suspicious of this behavior
- For more information on our Gameplay Systems and our approach to combating disruptive behavior, check out our recent VALORANT Systems Health Series
Gameplay systems updates
- Made some back end updates for Combat Reports in order to fix instances where all the correct information wasn't showing. Please let us know if there are any weird behaviors—especially after death and pre-round start
- Fixed a rare bug where you would be revealed unintentionally in places that you shouldn’t be seen after purchasing a weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Spike plant and defuse UI bar did not appear for minimal HUD observers
- Fixed a bug where vision cones would flicker at the start of a round on Sunset
That's all for our breakdown of the VALORANT update 7.06 patch notes, and now you know all the changes made to the game.