VALORANT update 7.03 patch notes: Mute changes, store updates & bug fixes
The VALORANT update 7.03 patch notes are now here, detailing all the mute changes, store updates, and bug fixes set to come to the game with the latest patch.
Riot Games is known for its consistent update schedule, and VALORANT is no different, receiving patches typically every two weeks that result in balance changes, bug fixes, or just new content for players to enjoy in the game.
If you want to know everything there is to know about the latest update for the game, here are the patch notes for VALORANT update 7.03.
- Here is our VALORANT Agent tier list so you can see the best Agents in the game currently
VALORANT update 7.03 patch notes
- We have restructured the rendering system with the goal of making the system more maintainable in the future
Player behaviour updates
- We added party text mutes for people who have received team text mutes
- We added formatting changes to our behavioural warning messaging system in order to improve visibility and readability
Favouriting After Purchase and End-0f-Game Unlock
- After purchasing or unlocking Battlepass or event pass items at the end of a game, you will now have the ability to immediately Favorite your newly purchased/unlocked weapon or accessory item (titles not included) on the confirmation screen
Navigation to Sprays Collection
- After purchasing or unlocking a Battlepass or event pass Spray at the end of a game, you will now be able to directly navigate to that newly acquired Spray in the Collections tab from the confirmation screen
- Fixed a bug where a white line appeared on Player Portraits when an Ultimate was used
- Fixed an issue where a shield's number value appears red in the shop upon damage and then when buying it back again
- Fixed a font issue where Greek Tonos was not rendering for Account Names
- Fixed a bug where VOIP Ducks Flavor VO (a setting that, when turned on, makes in-game sounds slightly lower in order to prioritize party/team comms) was not functioning as intended
- Fixed a bug in the Esports Hub that was causing the Schedule to show incorrect Time/Days due to UTC time conversion
That's our explanation of the VALORANT update 7.03 patch notes, and now you know all the latest changes in the game.