VALORANT update 6.10 patch notes: Reyna & Brimstone changes, spray wheel improvements
The VALORANT update 6.10 patch notes have arrived and there are plenty of exciting changes that the community will appreciate.
With tweaks to Brimstone's kit and Reyna's voice lines, as well as significant improvements to the spray wheel, the 6.10 VALORANT update includes a lot of useful quality-of-life changes. Not only that, there's also a huge amount of bug fixes to improve the overall gameplay experience for players.
So, let's break down everything in the VALORANT update 6.10 patch notes including Agent updates and general tweaks to the title.
- You can check out all VALORANT ranks in order if you're curious about the competitive ranking system.
VALORANT update 6.10 patch notes
Here are all of the changes, adjustments, and fixes included within the VALORANT update 6.10 patch notes:
- Spray Wheel, Collections Rework, Spray Equip Flow Improvements
- Added an in-game Spray Wheel, which can be activated by holding your chosen Spray Keybind.
- Retained Quick Spray functionality by tapping your chosen Spray Keybind. This will use the Spray located at the top slot of your wheel.
- Added new equip flow for the Spray Wheel located in the Collections page.
- Replaced the Spray Carousel with a Grid that can be searched, filtered, and sorted by Favourites.
- Added an audio queue and visible timer to indicate cooldowns on the Spray Wheel.
- Added an “Empty Spray” to allow a user to empty their Wheel or keybind.
- Added a text and image to indicate pre- or post-round only sprays.
- Added settings to the Settings page under Controls -> Equipment to better customize your spraying experience
- Removed the “wall” texture to display Sprays on the Spray Screen.
- Updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
- Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone's Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen's From the Shadows (X).
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines and interaction lines with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O
- Updated Fade’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Updated Harbor’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
- Improved the hitbox on KAY/O’s ZERO/Point (E) so shooting the handle of the knife destroys it.
- The RGX 11z Pro EP 4 Gun Buddy and Oni EP 6 Gun Buddy now have the variant shift feature on their corresponding older bundles. You can now put your RGX EP 4 Gun Buddy on your Vandal and it shifts its colour just like it does in the Phantom.
Gameplay Systems Updates:
- We've updated our fonts to fix missing character glyphs that occur in some languages.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) would min flash you if you were outside of its conal range of effect.
- Fixed issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting you and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
- The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo equips should now use a more accurate weapons skin.
- Killjoy spent some time in the workshop hammering out bugs that were causing her Turret (E) to aim at the ground. (Fixed in Patch 6.09)
- Fixed a rare issue where you can see ghost enemies when they’ve entered line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you can continue to defuse the Spike out of line of sight.
So, there you it, those are all the balance changes and features that arrived with the VALORANT 6.10 patch.
Remember, if you're looking for a comprehensive list of all of the VALORANT skins that have been added to the game so far, check out our dedicated hub.