How to fix Counter-Strike 2 community servers not showing up
Counter-Strike 2 was recently released and if you have noticed the community servers not showing up, you’re not alone. Thankfully, we have the fixes you need below.
Before the patch on November 9, there wasn’t a fix for this problem, but now that we do have a solution we have outlined everything you need to do below so you can jump into the game's Community Servers with ease.
How to fix the CS2 Community Servers
According to a recent patch, this is what you need to do if you do run into the issue:
- To launch a community dedicated server, you can use this reference command line:
- cs2 -dedicated +map de_dust2
- To enable logging, add to your server commandline:
- +sv_logfile 1 -serverlogging
- Or add to a config file:
- sv_logfile 1
- log on
- To enable HTTP logaddress forwarding, ensure logging is enabled as above and use:
- logaddress_add_http "<server address>:<port>"
- Dispatched logs can be handled the same way as CS:GO
Hopefully, that should fix any issues you have when jumping onto the Community Servers, if you also want to know how to improve trust factor or how to hide the UI in the game, we have you covered. Find all of this, and more, on our Counter-Strike 2 homepage.