Where To Find All Destiny 2 Opulent Chest Locations
Where to find all the Destiny 2 Opulent Chests is something many Guardians are desperate to know. With each Opulent Key only fitting one Opulent Chest and finding the correct chest being purely down to a short clue on the key itself, it can be hard to pinpoint exactly which chest to seek out. Whilst the Derelict Leviathan is not especially vast in Destiny 2, it can still be timely to visit each Opulent Chest just to check whether it accepts the key in your inventory. Along with our helpful guide on how to get Opulent Keys in Destiny 2, following the below steps will soon have you on your way to each Opulent Chest in no time.
Destiny 2 Opulent Chest Locations: Royal Pools
- 'Where Water Used To Fall' - Upon entering The Royal Pools, head immediately to the left and pass a group of columns. Continue beyond them until you find an area you can jump up to an elevated level. Head to the back half of the room and in front of the left wall is a chest on the ground.
- 'At the Feet of Greatness' - To the left again, you'll see a giant statue with blue fire surrounding it. The chest is to the left of the statue, on the ground.
- 'Among Stately Columns' - Once you enter the Royal Pools, follow the room to the right until you reach a small corridor between the main room and a smaller room. Go through the second gate on the right, and the chest will be in front of the wall, between two large pillars.
Destiny 2 Opulent Key Chest Locations: Pleasure Gardens
As with the Royal Pools, there are three Opulent Chests in the Destiny 2 Pleasure Gardens. These are slightly easier to find than the Royal Pools chests, but still tricky if you don't know which clue corresponds to which chest.
- 'By Fallen Greatness' - Upon entering the Pleasure Gardens' main area, look towards your right, in the south-east corner of the room. Next to the fallen broken statue of Calus' head, to the front, is the Opulent Chest for this key clue.
- 'Guarded by a Loyal Companion' - Head straight in the room and to the back wall of the main area. You'll see a large War Beast statue. Down near its front paws on the ground is an Opulent Chest.
- 'Among the Ruins' - Follow the main pathway into the Pleasure Gardens until you reach some large urns and blue lights. There is a big gate, which will lead you into a tunnel. Between two golden War Beast statues and near the broken pillars below the platform, to the right you will see the chest quite tucked away. Many enemies will spawn and head in your direction trying to kill you whilst opening this chest, so come prepared.
With each Opulent Key clue and its corresponding Opulent Chest location now revealed, you can farm Opulent Keys one at a time to maximise XP gains and increase your Reputation Rank with the Crown of Sorrow at the HELM.
Make sure you catch up on how to complete the Destiny 2 Sever Shame quest, as part of the latest update.