Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
A Destiny 2 Hotfix has just been added to take us through to the end of Season of the Seraph. Destiny 2 is gearing up for the next big chapter with the release of Lightfall next month, but we still have a few weeks to cover. This Hotfix makes a couple of smaller adjustments, as well as changes to see out the season. Here are all the details in the Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 patch notes.
- That next big chapter is coming soon, learn more about the Destiny 2 Lightfall release date.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168: The Short Version
There are plenty of details in the full list below, but here are some of the more impactful changes in this hotfix. Firstly, Grandmaster Nightfalls have just kicked off for Season 19, and the barrier to entry has been reduced.
Players can now enter GM Nightfalls at the power cap, which is currently 1580, and the power level requirement has been reduced from +25 to +15. This means you do not need to have as many extra levels built up on your artefact to take part in Grandmaster Nightfalls.
The cost of focusing armour from Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Gambit and Crucible has been reduced. The Legendary Shard cost has been reduced from 50 to 25, and the Glimmer cost has been reduced from 10,000 to 5,000. Further, the cost of focusing Adept weapons from Trials has been reduced from 250 Legendary Shards down to 50.
Lastly, the drop rates of Deepsight weapons in all raids and the Duality dungeon have been increased. This means more of those red-bordered weapons should appear in your game, making crafting them much easier.
- There are big changes coming to Destiny 2 build crafting, click here to learn more.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124: Full Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes, with all the details of this hotfix update:
- Grandmaster Nightfall
- Reduced the Power Level requirement from +25 to +15 over the power cap.
- Players can now enter Grandmaster Nightfalls at power cap (1580 during Season 19)
- Requirements for the Gold Coins gilding Triumph changed:
- Changed the requirement from 30 wins to 50 matches played.
- Wins grant bonus progress.
- Duality: Fixed an issue where the final encounter would not drop rewards repeatedly while it's the weekly featured dungeon.
- Spire of the Watcher: Improved audio of Supplicant spawns in final encounter.
Gameplay and Investment
- Vendor Focusing
- Reduced the focusing costs of weapons and armor for Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Crucible, and Gambit.
- Legendary Shards reduced from 50 to 25.
- Glimmer reduced from 10.000 to 5.000.
- Reduced the cost of focusing Trials of Osiris’ Adept weapons from 250 to 50 Legendary Shards.
- Fixed an issue where the Iron Companion armor set was not counting towards the Gunnora's Seal Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their artifact if they had no artifact unlock points available.
- Increased Deepsight weapon drop rates for all Raids and the Duality dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where Fire and Forget had more visual kick than other Aggressive Frame Linear Fusion Rifles.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Legacy Ambush artifact mod from working.
- Fixed an issue where the sprint reticle was missing in the player HUD when sprinting.
- Fixed an issue where the Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow displayed the incorrect icon in the killfeed.
- Fixed an issue where the Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow's arrow display was delayed after drawing the first arrow.
- Fixed an issue where Volatile detonations triggered at a higher than expected cadence.
- Fixed an issue where the Bray Inheritance Trait granted more ability energy than intended on Machine Guns and Swords.
- Updated the Reconstruction perk description in all non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Seraph Cipher Mods Triumph was not progressing properly.
- Added an emblem metric for Collections score.
- Dawning currencies can now be dismantled in stacks after the event has concluded.
That is it for the Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199. For more D2 info, check out our Destiny 2 Spire of the Watcher dungeon walkthrough.