How to find the Sparqbeam damage mod in System Shock
The TB-05 Sparqbeam Sidearm mod is one of many you can get in System Shock to upgrade your weapons as you fight the evil AI mastermind, SHODAN.
The TB-05 Sparqbeam Sidearm is a great weapon in System Shock as it doesn’t any require the traditional ammo, instead, it takes energy which you can replenish at the various energy towers in the station.
If you're looking to increase the damage of your shock rifle, read on and we'll tell you where to find the TB-05 Sparqbeam Sidearm Damage Mod in the game.
Where is the Sparqbeam Sidearm damage mod in System Shock?
The TB-05 Sparqbeam Sidearm Damage Mod is located on the Flight Deck level of the game (Floor 5). To get there, you must follow these steps:
- Start at the Maintenance Floor elevator, turn left then take the first door to the right to enter the room containing this level's recycling machine.
- In this room is another elevator, take it to the Flight Deck level.
- From the elevator, solve the junction box puzzle to the left to power the bridge across the room.
- Go across the bridge and through the Flight Bay doors.
- Turn right and follow the corridor around.
- Drop to the centre blue lift and look down. There will be an open passage to either side of the one you came from, the one on the left contains the mod.
- To reach it, aim towards the passage and float to the yellow lift.
- Time your descent so that you float inwards to the correct level.
- Destroy the machine guarding the vending machine and purchase the Rifle mod on the back wall.
Once it's in your inventory click it to permanently equip it to your rifle. You should be set now to continue your playthrough and take on SHODAN.
- Whilst you're on the Flight Deck, check out our guide on how to find Anna Parovski and the Mark III Assault Rifle.