Where to find the Flight Deck Power Node in System Shock
You may find yourself struggling to find the Flight Deck Power Node location in System Shock, there is only one on this level compared to previous floors, but it will need to be destroyed along with the others.
GPU Power Nodes are found throughout each level of System Shock and need to be destroyed to overcome the treacherous AI, SHODAN.
For the Flight Deck Power Node location in the game, read here.
Where is the Flight Deck Power Node in System Shock
To get to the Flight Deck on Floor 5, you will need to travel from the Maintenance Floor. To do so, from the maintenance elevator, turn left then take the first door to the right. Inside is another elevator capable of taking you to the Flight Deck level.
Once there, follow these steps to get to the power node:
- Complete the junction box puzzle to the left of the elevator (connect the power until the power bar sits within the range of the blue lights)
- This will power the bridge, which you can now cross.
- From the bridge and through the door, turn right and follow the corridor around.
- Keep following the corridor past the Flight Bay door.
- At the end of the corridor, drop down to the sub-level.
- Continue forwards, turn slightly right, then walk through the pillars towards the energy refuel.
- Turn left at the refuel and walk up the stairs to the solitary power node.
- Destroy the monitors on the node and take note of the red number on the terminal (you will need this for a future quest).
Now you're all set to commence the story and get to the other Nodes on the other levels.
- Whilst you're on the Flight Deck, also check out our guide on where to find Anna Parovski if you're struggling to find the 'Gray' wall clues.