How to unlock Hermit's Cave in Lies of P
If you've been asked to find the Hermit's Cave in Lies of P but have no idea where to start, we'll tell you everything you need to know about finding this location.
There are plenty of quests in this game that have you fetching items or finding NPCs, and this quest is no different. This area is a bit more hidden away, despite the linear structure of Lies of P, and requires you to stray from the path in order to find it.
Here's where you can find the Hermit’s Cave in Lies of P.
Where can you find the Hermit’s Cave?
In order to unlock the Hermit’s Cave, go to the Barren Swamp Bridge Stargazer. There, you’ll see a gate with an NPC standing next to it. This NPC is Rookie Explorer Hugo, and he offers to eventually open up the gate for you. However, there are some tasks you need to complete first:
- Hugo will give you a Cryptic Vessel for you to solve. In order to do so, take it back to Venigni in Hotel Krat
- Continue through the story as normal until you reach the Collapsed Street
- Drop down the side where there is a puppet spitting fire, go past him and you’ll find a chest with a Special Krat Supply Box in it
- Returning to Hotel Krat, give Polendina the box
- Buy the Rustic Cryptic Vessel and take it to Venigni
- Go back to the Barren Swamp Bridge Stargazer, and the gate is unlocked
Past the gate, you will find the Hermit’s Cave, and you are now free to explore that area.
That’s all you need to know about how to access the Hermit’s Cave in Lies of P.
For more guides on Lies of P, keep reading GGRecon. Here's a guide on how to unlock Rosa Isabelle Street in Lies of P if you haven't already.