Gotham Knights Street Art: All 12 Street Art Locations
Gotham Knights street art is a type of collectable in the game, that has you seek out murals across the city. Gotham Knights portrays the eponymous city as dark and dangerous, but with a loving and creative side. Street art is just one aspect of that, paintings that show the heart and soul of the city. Here are all 12 of the Gotham Knights street art locations.
- For more collectable locations, check out our Gotham Knights Batarangs guide.
Gotham Knights Street Art: Tips
Firstly, above is a map showing the 12 locations you will need to travel to. They are all easily accessed, and mostly they can be viewed from street level. You can complete this in any order, our order is simply a rough top-to-bottom order of the locations. Once you are in the general area, make liberal use of your AR scan. The outline of the painting will appear in orange. They are very large, so keep an eye out for a big orange rectangle.
In terms of getting around, there really isn't much you need for this. Heroic movement abilities will help, but they aren't necessary as this is a mostly street-level activity. The Bat-cycle will be your best bet for getting from one mural to another.
- Check out our Gotham Knights suits guide to learn how to earn and craft new costumes for your heroes.
Gotham Knights Street Art: Street Art Locations
1. Bristol - In the southern part of the district there are some tall apartment buildings. This mural is on a small building in the central area between the apartment blocks.
2. Robinson Park - West of the globe held up by tentacles, under the Chambers Street bridge.
3. Gotham Heights - On a small side street on the first right as you enter Gotham Heights from the Aparo Bridge.
4. West End - Western part of the district, in the Pride Gotham area on the corner of Grant Lane and Croydon Avenue.
5. West End - Southeast of the Chelsea Tunnel and directly west of the Gotham City Gazette, on the side of a building beside a gas station.
6. Otisburg - Follow the train tracks east from Wayne Tower. The mural is on a wall underneath the tracks where they cross over Gardner Street.
7. Bowery - Northwest of the Knightsdome Sporting Complex, on the right just before the bridge to Bristol.
8. Tricorner Island - West of the Statue of Justice, between St. Adrian Avenue and Hawkins Avenue, directly north of the freeway offramp.
9. Old Gotham - From the front of Gotham City Cathedral, go east on Crowne Avenue. When you reach Rosserie Street, the mural will be on a wall directly in front of you.
10. Financial District - Go west along the train tracks coming from Union Station, where the Belfry is. The mural will be on the first building on your right, north of the tracks.
11. The Cauldron - In The southwest of the district, west and above of Diangelo Avenue.
12. The Cauldron - In the middle of the lower section of the Cauldron, on a wall below the south side of Paris Island.
Those are the locations for all 12 Gotham Knight street art collectables. For more on the game, check out our Gotham Knights contacts guide.