Gotham Knights Batarangs: All 60 Batarang Locations
Gotham Knights Batarangs are all over Gotham, left by Batman as a challenge for the Knights to find. Gotham Knights gives players the whole of Gotham city to explore, with secrets hidden in many of its dark nooks and spooky crannies. Thankfully, many of the Batarangs are out in the open, but tracking them all down is still a big task. Here are the locations of all 60 Gotham Knights Batarangs.
Gotham Knights Batarangs: General Tips
There are a couple of things you should know before tackling these collectables. First of all, each of the four Knights has their own Heroic Movement ability, which helps them get around the city.
Each one is different and must be unlocked individually. Go to the Challenges menu on the Batcomputer and check out the Knighthood challenge. This challenge is what you need to complete to unlock the character's movement ability. It is the same challenge for each Knight, complete the timed attacks training, resolve ten pre-meditated crimes, and beat three minibosses. Once done, you can go back to the Belfry to unlock your movement ability.
Any of the Heroic Movement abilities will help you in tracking down Batarangs, but for finding them in the first place, we made judicious use of Nightwing's Flying Trapeze. This is essentially a jet-powered glider, and what sets it apart is the fact that you can use it to fly indefinitely, making it extremely useful for getting around the map. You can approach tracking down the Batarangs however you choose, but Nightwing's glider will get you around the city with ease.
Finally, the game divides the 60 Batarangs into five groups of 12, each group spread across found in one of the five boroughs of Gotham. To see the boroughs, zoom all the way out on your map. However, the game also divides the city up into 11 districts, and does not make it totally clear which districts belong to which borough. Below, we have broken down the list of Batarang locations by each borough, but also explained which districts each one contains.
Gotham Knights Batarangs: North Gotham
Let's start from the top. The 60 Batarangs are spread out across the five boroughs of Gotham, with 12 to find in each region. North Gotham is, as you might expect, the northernmost section of the city. This borough includes Gotham Heights, Robinson Park, and Bristol. Here are the locations of all 12 Batarangs located in North Gotham.
1. Gotham Heights: In the northwest of the region is Gotham City University. Go to the northwest building, opposite the courtyard area. The Batarang is on a low roof on the east side of the building.
2. When entering Gotham Heights from the southwest across Aparo Bridge, go to the roof of the first building on the left to find a Batarang.
3. In the centre of Gotham Heights, Hemlock Street becomes Bierce Avenue at a bend. On the north side of that bend, go to the roof to find the Batarang attached to the east side of the chimney.
4. On the north side of Shelley Avenue is a tall building with a Robbins Insurance sign on the western side. The Batarang is attached to the sign near the top of the building.
5. In the southeast corner of Gotham Heights there is a mansion facing the river. The Batarang can be found on the west side of the building.
6. In the northeast corner of Gotham Heights is the main building of the Gotham City Reservoir. On the northwest side of the building, in a narrow lane where the three huge pipes connect, there is a walkway with a Batarang sitting on it.
7. Robinson Park: Taking the bridge across Gotham City Reservoir to the east, you will see the Batarang attached to the wall on the right on the other side.
8. In the park itself, towards the southwest, there is a large building south of the globe and the monument. The Batarang is on the southern roof of this building.
9. On the eastern side of the park, there is a circular area southwest of the Saul Erdel Planetarium. South of that are two small buildings, the Batarang is on the awning of the west building.
10. Bristol: East of Saul Erdel Planetarium, directly across from the fire station there is an alley with some metal beams crossing the gap. The Batarang is embedded in the south wall of the alley.
11. On the north side of Mercey Avenue, on a water tower directly to the north of the entrance to the Robbins Bridge
12. There are several tall apartment blocks in the south of Bristol, the Batarang is on the roof of the southern tower block.
Gotham Knights Batarangs: New Gotham
Next up is New Gotham. Exactly which districts are part of each borough isn't made totally clear in-game, but through the process of tracking down the Batarangs we have figured it out. New Gotham consists of Otisburg and the Bowery, the West End is part of another borough.
1. Otisburg: there are just a few to get in this district, and we will start at Foxteca. Their neighbour to the east is a much smaller building, and north of that is a skyscraper under construction. From the roof of the smaller building, look to the unfinished skyscraper and you will see a Batarang embedded in the wall.
2. Next we head to the train station on the south side of Wayne Tower. A Batarang can be found on the glass roof above the train tracks.
3. There are several cranes in the south of Otisburg. Head to the most northeastern one, on the corner of Gardener Street and Berger Avenue, the Batarang is at the very top.
4. Directly south of the previous Batarang, there is a church on the south side of Berger Avenue. Go to the roof of the church, you will find a Batarang behind the steeple.
5. The Bowery: In the southwest corner of the district, there is a block of buildings between Berger Avenue, Scituate Street, and Croydon Avenue. In the west side of the alleyway between these buildings, you will find the Batarang on an awning.
6. South of the district, on the waterfront and just west of the Robert Kane Memorial Bridge, you will find Deeply Fishy, with a Batarang on its roof.
7. The most eastern point of the Bowery is the Cape Carmine lighthouse. Head out there and you will find a Batarang on a ledge on the east side of the lighthouse.
8. West of the lighthouse are several water towers on rooftops. Coming from the lighthouse, you will easily spot the Batarang on the water tower above Sheldon Hill Road.
9. Next, we are heading to the famous Monarch Theater. Around the western side of the building, near the roof there is a painted sign for the Monarch Theater, just above that sign is where you will find your next Batarang.
10. In the northeast corner of the region there is a warehouse belonging to Superfast Shipping. Go to the roof of the warehouse to find the Batarang on the northwest corner.
11. West of the Monarch Theater is the Knightsdome Sporting Complex. Behind the arena, just north of the building you will find a Batarang attached to a water tower.
12. Further but still directly north of the Knightsdome Sporting Complex you will find Quinzanos Construction. You will know it by the sign hanging above the door on the western side of the part of the building closest to the road. Above that sign, you will find a Batarang.
Gotham Knights Batarangs: Downtown Gotham
Downtown Gotham is up next, and which districts it includes are a bit tricky considering the borough appears on the map to be in the river. In fact, the borough consists of two districts on either side of the river, the West End and the Financial District.
1. West End: In the northwest of the West End is the GCPD Major Crimes Unit. Head to the roof of the tallest building here, and you will find a Batarang in the fenced area at the southern end of the roof.
2. In the north of the West End is Gotham City General Hospital. It is a large complex, but if you make your way to the top of the highest roof of the hospital you will find a Batarang there.
3. On the western edge of the West End, north of the Chelsea Tunnel there is a train station above Coventry Street. On the western side of the station you will find an open window, and above that, a Batarang.
4. Next head to the Chelsea Tunnel. Of the two buildings at the opening of the tunnel, go to the roof of the southern one. At the southern end of the roof there is a billboard, and below the billboard is a Batarang.
5. The Gotham City Gazette building is in the south of West End. Go to the roof of the building and you will find your Batarang on the southern side behind the large sign.
6. In the southeast of the West End district there is a church, just west of the New Trigate Bridge. The Batarang can be found on a lower roof one building south of the church.
7. Financial District: The northwest corner of the region is where the Gotham City Ferry Company is, go to the top of the clocktower there to find a Batarang.
8. In the north on the waterfront is Quartz Labs. On the central roof of the building there are two smoke stacks, you will find a Batarang at the base of the southern one.
9. In the northeast of the Financial District, just west of the New Trigate Bridge you will find the Gotham City Towers apartment building. The Batarang here is on the lower roof between the towers.
10. Climb to the very top of the Belfy to find a Batarang, simple as that.
11. In the centre of the Financial District, just north of the midpoint between the Belfry and the Elliot Center, you will find the Gotham City Shopping Center. There are two levels of rooftops on the building, go to the lower roof on the western side to find the Batarang.
12. The Elliot Center is a complex building with many levels. The Batarang can be found one level down from the roof on the northern side of the building.
Gotham Knights Batarangs: Historic Gotham
Historic Gotham is another multi-island borough. As you might expect, Historic Gotham includes Old Gotham, and also Tricorner Island across the bridge to the north. Here are the Batarangs that can be found in this borough.
1. Tricorner Island: This one is on top of the first gate on the Robert Kane Memorial Bridge heading from Tricorner Island to the Bowery.
2. In the northeast of the island is Fort Dumas, there is a Batarang on the eastern side of the fort.
3. In the southeast of the island is the Statue of Justice, the Batarang here is at the very top of the statue.
4. On the western side of the bridge that bisects the island, there is a shipyard to the south. In the eastern part of the shipyard, which is just west of the bridge, there are four very tall lightpoles. The Batarang is at the top of the easternmost of these poles.
5. Southeast of Kane Industries there is a building with a large antenna tower on the roof. There is a Batarang at the base of that antenna tower.
6. On the western side of Kane Industries is a large ship ramp, and a Batarang can be found there.
7. Old Gotham: Across the Grand Avenue from The Powers Club, just to the south is a tall building with a two-tier roof. The Batarang is found on the western side of the lower tier.
8. Gotham City Cathedral is in the north of Old Gotham, climb to the highest point of the cathedral to find a Batarang.
9. Northwest of the cathedral, at the corner and in between the buildings there is a small security hut. The Batarang is on the roof of this little shack.
10. South of Gordon Memorial and directly east of the spire of Gotham City Cathedral there is a tower, the Batarang is near the top of it.
11. From Gotham City Hall, go to the building across the street to the south. On the roof is an antenna, and there you will find a Batarang.
12. In the south of Old Gotham, beside the entrance to the Gotham Bay Bridge is a church. Climb to the top of the church spire to find a Batarang.
Gotham Knights Batarangs: Lower Gotham
Now we are onto the final borough, which consists of the most southern parts of the city. The two districts that make up this borough are Southside and The Cauldron. Here are the final batch of Batarang locations.
1. The Cauldron: In the northwest of the district, there is a building on ground level with a water tower on its roof. A Batarang can be found attached to the southern side of the tower.
2. Down in the lower area of the Cauldron, head northeast from Paris Island. Under Gate Street you will find a Batarang on a roof tucked into the corner, above a neon Big Belly sign.
3. In the east of the lower region, near the water, you will easily spot a Batarang on the roof of a ruined building.
4. On the south side of the Cauldron overlooking the lower section is Stagg Industries. Climb to the top of the Stagg building and you will find a Batarang on the Stagg sign.
5. In the southwest corner of the Cauldron is an old train depot. The Batarang is on the roof of the depot, near the front of it.
6. Southside: In the southwest corner is S.T.A.R. Labs, and there is a Batarang on the highest roof of the building.
7. At the Cobblepot Steel building, climb to the top and you will find a Batarang on the gargoyle on the southwest corner.
8. Southeast of the Cobblepot Steel building, at the tallest part of the steel mill where large ramps go to and from. There is a short walkway through this part of the mill going west to east, the Batarang can be found in there.
9. In the east of Southside is Ocran Chemicals. On the eastern side of the complex is an old dock, the Batarang can be easily found on one of the lights there.
10. From Ocran Chemicals, go southeast under the bridge. You should notice the glow effect of the Batarang coming from inside one of the shipping containers. Get on top of the containers to find a way in, then drop down to grab the Batarang.
11. head to Dixon Docks in the southeast corner. There are three large cranes on the south side of the docks, the Batarang can be found at the northern end of the easternmost crane.
12. Finally, head to Waynetech in the southeast. Climb the building, and you will find the Batarang on the second-highest roof of the building.
That is it for our Gotham Knights Batarangs locations guide. For more Gotham Knights guides keep reading GGRecon.