How to find the Frenzy Bud in Tower of Fantasy
Tower of Fantasy's newest event, the Ultimate Weapon Event tasks players with locating special bosses and taking photos of them in exchange for Aida Keepsakes, a new currency to spend. During the Tower of Fantasy event, the Frenzy Bud and Sinful Flame bosses are not located on the map like the others. Instead, you will have to travel to a domain and team up with other players to face off against them.
To find Frenzy Bud and their counterpart Sinful Flame, read on.
Where is the Frenzy Bud in Tower of Fantasy?
Unlike the other bosses in the event, Frenzy Bud and Sinful Flame are accessible via the event menu. To access the menu, follow the following steps:
- Hold Alt if on PC and click on the gift icon at the top right of the screen
- Click on the Ultimate Weapon tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the 'Destroy' box located directly above the icon for the Keepsake Store
- This will bring up two difficulty modes to choose from, completing the bosses on normal difficulty yields 200 Aida Keepsakes to spend, and challenge difficulty will get you 500 Aida Keepsakes.
- Click the blue 'Go' box to be allocated teammates or choose your own if you wish to play with friends.
- Or select the grey 'Enter' prompt to travel to the domain alone.
- You will be transported to the domain with the bosses. Both Frenzy Bud and Sinful Flame will be in the arena and must be defeated together.
- Whilst in battle, go into camera mode and take their picture for the Intel Gathering section of the event (click on the camera icon at the top left corner of the screen).
- You can leave the domain without defeating them and still collect the 200 Aida Keepsakes each as part of the Intel Gathering stage of the event or defeat the bosses and earn extra.
- For a full map showing all the other boss locations in the event, read our Tower of Fantasy Intel Gathering guide here.
Note that the event will only last until November 13. During that time, these boss arenas are only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- For more Tower of Fantasy help, check out our guide to the Friendly Sand Rabbit puzzle and get an in-game reward.