Genshin Impact Banquet Of Parting Quest: How To Complete
The Genshin Impact Banquet of Parting Quest is the final chapter of Yae Miko's story in Inazuma. To get to this stage of Genshin Impact you must have reached at least Adventurer Rank 40 and must have completed other prerequisite quests in Inazuma. To learn more about the Banquet of Parting quest, how to join and how to complete it, read on.
- Stuck on another Genshin Impact quest? Check out our guide to the 'Through the Predawn Night' quest.
Genshin Impact Banquet Of Parting Quest: How To Join
This is the fourth and final stage of Yae Miko's story. To access it you must have completed the previous quests which you can pick up by journeying to the Yae Publishing House in Inazuma. First, you must meet the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 40
- Complete the Raiden Shogun 'Transient Dreams' story quest.
- Complete the Omnipresence Over Mortals' Archon quest (Chapter Two, Act Three).
- Possess a Story Key (you can get a Story Key for completing eight Daily Commissions. To collect your key after this, go to the quest list and click on the 'Story Quests' tab.
- For more Genshin Impact help, read our guide on all Genshin Impact Henna Berry locations.
Genshin Impact Banquet Of Parting Quest Walkthrough
Once you have completed the previous Yae Miko quest (A Centuries-Long Dream), follow these steps:
- Go to the Grand Narukami Shrine in Inazuma to trigger a cutscene with Yae Miko in which she will instruct you on what to do to prepare for the upcoming ritual to calm the Ley Line memories.
- Speak with Maki the Shrine Maiden, above the left-hand side shrine steps, during the cutscene she will agree to evacuate the other Shrine Maidens for the ritual.
- Follow the marker on your minimap to locate the Hilichurl group on the main road under Mt. Yougou. Once you land, the screen will fade into a short cutscene which will trigger the waves of enemies.
- You will need to defeat four waves of enemies and stop them from disrupting the ceremony.
- Once all waves are defeated, travel back to the Grand Narukami Shrine to trigger the ritual cutscene.
- Wait a day or use the clock in Paimon's menu to skip a day.
- Meet Yae Miko at the Uyuu Restaurant in Inazuma City.
- Enter the restaurant for the final quest cutscene.
Genshin Impact Banquet Of Parting Quest Rewards
For completing the Banquet of Parting Quest, you'll receive the following rewards:
- Adventure EXP x525
- Guide to Light x5
- Hero's Wit x4
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x8
- Mora x 38,100
- Primogems x60
- For more Genshin Impact help, check out our guide to the new Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event.