Genshin Impact: Treasure Of Wisdom A New Plan Quest
The Genshin Impact quest 'Treasure Of Wisdom A New Plan' is a world quest in the Sumeru region. Sumeru City. Completing the quest will reward players with 16,000 Mora, 20 Sumeru Reputation and Adventurer's Experience x4. To learn how to unlock and progress through this Genshin Impact quest, read on.
- For more Genshin Impact tips and tricks, check out our guide to unlocking the Storytelling Method world quest.
Genshin Impact Treasure Of Wisdom Quest: How To Unlock
To unlock the world quest in Sumeru, you must first complete the Archon quest 'The Morn a Thousand Roses'. You must also complete the side quest 'Drusus' Riddles' and wait for the daily reset to speak with Drusus.
Drusus's Riddles is a hidden exploration objective, meaning that it is an optional and unmarked quest that you can pick up by interacting with the bulletin board outside of the Adventurers' Guild in Sumeru City. You'll find a set of riddles in the form of a scavenger hunt. You must find the solution to each riddle to find the location of the next. There are five in total, upon solving the fifth riddle you'll be directed to speak with Drusus.
Upon the next daily reset, you'll be able to begin the 'Treasure Of Wisdom A New Plan' world quest. The daily reset occurs at 04:00 (4 AM), based on your server's time zone.
- For more Genshin Impact tips and tricks, check out our guide on all Neuvillette Fontaine leaks to learn more about the mysterious Chief Justice of Fontaine.
Genshin Impact Treasure Of Wisdom: Quest Walkthrough
Once you have completed the above prerequisites, you can now find Drusus and speak with him. He should be located on a grassy bank by Yazadaha Pool, directly south of the outskirts of Sumeru City. Follow the next steps to complete the quest:
- Drusus will ask you to help set up some environmental riddles and will ask where you should start. Regardless of your answer, helping him will start the quest.
- Now, travel to the location of the riddle marked on your map with the waypoint icon.
- Drusus will ask you for a riddle to fit the location.
- Choose the more elegant riddle option, using the waterfall as a theme for it.
- Follow the waypoint to the next location.
- Drusus will ask you what he should put in the last treasure chest as a reward.
- Regardless of your choice, the quest will be marked complete afterwards.
- Drusus will have a humorous and more favourable response if you choose 'This process of thought is the greatest treasure'.
For more Genshin Impact tips and tricks, check out our guide on all Genshin Impact promo codes this January and get free Primogems and more in-game rewards.