Pokemon GO Geeta Battle Weekend leagues, bonuses & rewards
A new Pokemon GO Battle Weekend is approaching, inspired by Geeta, the Top Champion of the Pokemon League in the Paldea region from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
- Clear your calendar for the abundance of Pokemon GO events occurring throughout October
Pokemon GO Battle Weekend Geeta dates and times
GO Battle Weekend Geeta begins on Saturday, October 7, 2023, at 12am local time and runs until Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 11:59pm local time.
Pokemon GO Battle Weekend Geeta active leagues
The following leagues will be active during Pokemon GO Battle Weekend Geeta:
- Great League
- Ultra League
- Master League
The max CP per Pokemon in the Great League is 1,500 CP. The max CP per Pokemon in the Ultra League is 2,500 CP. Finally, in the Master League, there's no limit to how powerful your Pokemon can be!
- Check out the best team for the Ultra League in Pokemon GO
Pokemon GO Battle Weekend Geeta bonuses
There's no better time to PvP and compete in Trainer Battles than during a GO Battle Weekend. Trainers can enjoy the following bonuses throughout GO Battle Weekend Geeta:
- Quadruple Stardust from win rewards (This doesn't include end-of-set-rewards and does not stack with the triple Stardust bonus awarded during Master League rotation weeks)
- Trainers can play 20 sets per day, up from five, for a total of 100 battles
- Free battle-themed Timed Research with rewards including the Geeta-Style Gloves
- Trainers can purchase a ticket for battle-themed Timed Research. The ticket costs $1.00 USD and features rewards such as Stardust, Rare Candy XL, and one Star Piece
Pokemon GO Battle Weekend Geeta rewards
In addition to the bonuses above, there'll be some changes to the GO Battle League premium track during GO Battle Weekend Geeta:
- Guaranteed Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up for their second win in a set
- Guaranteed Rare Candy for Trainers level 30 and below for their second win in a set
- Extra Stardust rewards compared to the basic reward track
- The rewards in the premium track will be arranged differently
That's everything you need to know ahead of the GO Battle Weekend Geeta event.
Show off your prowess in Trainer Battles and receive all kinds of bonuses and rewards when this special Pokemon GO Battle Weekend kicks off on October 7, 2023.