League of Legends update 13.6 patch notes
The League of Legends update 13.6 patch notes have dropped, and with them comes a whole selection of new changes, adjustments, and additions. This particular update in LoL comes with a new Champion for you to enjoy, but that's not the only exciting thing inside.
So, if you're wanting to see all of the League of Legends update 13.6 patch notes, then make sure to check out this guide for the full list of changes.
- Find out if League of Legends is playable on Steam Deck with our handy guide.
League of Legends update 13.6 patch notes
Here's a full list of the League of Legends update 13.6 patch notes for you to look over:
New Champion Milio
A new Champion has been added into the game in the form of Milio. Check out below for all of their abilities:
- Passive: Fired Up
- Milio's abilities enchant allies on touch, making their next spell or attack deal a burst of extra damage and burn the target.
- Q: Ultra Mega Fire Kick
- Kick a ball that knocks back an enemy. On hit, the ball bounces behind the target, damaging and slowing enemies in the area upon impact.
- W: Cozy Campfire
- Create an empowering zone that heals allies and increases Attack Range for those inside. The zone follows the ally nearest to the cast point.
- E: Warm Hugs
- Milio tosses a shield to an ally, temporarily increasing their movement speed.
- R: Breath of Life
- Milio unleashes a wave of soothing flames that heal and remove crowd control effects from allies in range.
- Find out everything we know about the League of Legends MMO here.
Champion balance changes
Click to enlarge
- Passive: Frost Shot
- Damage against Frosted Enemies: 110% (+75% of Critical Strike Chance) ⇒ 115% (+75% of Critical Strike Chance)
- E: Singularity
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds at all ranks
- R: Falling Star/The Skies Descend
- Stardust Requirement for The Skies Descend: 75 ⇒ 100
- Falling Star Stun Duration: 1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Falling Star Cast Range: 1250 ⇒ 1100
- The Skies Descend Knock Up Duration: 1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- The Skies Descend Cast Range: 1250 ⇒ 1100
- Base Stats
- Base Health Regeneration: 6.5 ⇒ 7
- Health Regeneration Scaling: 0.55 ⇒ 0.5
- W: Heart Zapper
- Recast Timer: 1 second ⇒ 0.5 second
- E: Blunt Force Trauma
- Damage to Jungle Monsters: 150% ⇒ 200%
- W: Shield of Durand
- Magic Damage Reduction: 20/25/30/35/40% (+8% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+5% AP) ⇒ 25/30/35/40/45% (+12% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+5% AP)
- Physical Damage Reduction: 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% (+4% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+2.5% AP) ⇒ 12.5/15/17.5/20/22.5% (+6% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+2.5% AP)
- E: Justice Punch
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Base Stats
- Mana: 377 ⇒ 400
- Passive: Blade's End
- Damage: 75-255 (based on level) (+200% bonus AD) ⇒ 80-280 (based on level) (+210% bonus AD)
- W: Rake
- Mana Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Passive: Night Hunter
- Bonus Movement Speed: 30 ⇒ 45
- Q: Tumble
- Bonus Physical Damage: 60/65/70/75/80% AD ⇒ 75/85/95/105/115% AD
- Empowered Attack Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 3 seconds
- W: Silver Bolts
- Percent Health Damage: 4/6/8/10/12% target's maximum health ⇒ 6/7/8/9/10% target's maximum health
- Base Stats
- Base Health: 575 ⇒ 550
- Base Armor: 21 ⇒ 18
- W: Dark Matter
- Magic Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+100% AP) ⇒ 85/140/195/250/305 (+100% AP)
- Q: Prowling Projectile
- Cooldown: 7.5/7.25/7/6.75/6.5/6.25 seconds ⇒ 6.5 seconds at all ranks
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90/100
- Unattached Missile Speed: 1000 ⇒ 850
- Enhanced Missile Speed: 1900 ⇒ 1650
- Max Range (in a straight line): 2000 ⇒ 1725
- R: Final Chapter
- [NEW] Overheal Shield Duration: 3 seconds ⇒ 1.5 seconds (Note: the shield will last the full duration of the spell (3.5 seconds) plus this amount of time)
- [REMOVED] Best Friend Bonus Resistances: 20/40/60 (+10% AP) Armour & Magic Resistance ⇒ REMOVED
Item balance changes
- Shield: 180-450 (180 up to level 9, then +30 per level) ⇒ 100-400 (100 up to level 8, then +30 per level)
- Nashor's Tooth
- Total Cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200
- Recipe: Blasting Wand + Recurve Bow + Amplifying Tome ⇒ Blasting Wand + Recurve Bow + Fiendish Codex
- Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 15
- Navori Quickblades
- Cooldown Reduction on Autos: 15% of remaining cooldown ⇒ 12% of remaining cooldown
Rune balance changes
- Legend: Bloodline
- Life Steal per Stack: 0.4% ⇒ 0.35%
- Max Health on 15 Stacks: 100 ⇒ 85
- Lethal Tempo
- Attack Speed for Ranged Users: 30-54% (maxed at level 12) ⇒ 24-54% (maxed at level 18
Drake Balance Changes
- Hextech Drake
- Bonus Ability Haste and Attack Speed: 9/18/27/36% ⇒ 7.5/15/22.5/30%
- Hextech Soul Base Slow: 45% (35% for ranged) decaying over 2 seconds ⇒ 40% (30% for ranged) decaying over 2 seconds
- Infernal Drake
- Bonus AD and AP: 6/12/18/24% ⇒ 5/10/15/20%
- Mountain Drake
- Bonus Armor and Magic Resistance: 9/18/27/36% ⇒ 8/16/24/32%
- Ocean Drake
- Missing Health Regeneration: 3/6/9/12% ⇒ 2.5/5/7.5/9%
- Corki: Damage Received: 100% ⇒ 95%
- Maokai: Damage Received: 110% ⇒ 105%
- Xerath: Damage Received: 105% ⇒ 100%
- Annie: Damage Received: 100% ⇒ 105%
- Azir: Damage Dealt: 110% ⇒ 105%
- Diana: Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%
- Jarvan IV: Damage Dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%
- Kai'Sa: Damage Dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%
- Master Yi: Damage Dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%
- Turret Changes
- Turret Starting Armor and MR: 75 ⇒ 60
Clash: Bilgewater Cup
- Weekend 2 Registration Begins: March 20 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Weekend 2 Tournament Dates: March 25 and 26 (~4-7 PM Local, varies by region)
- Clash lock-in times made earlier for specific servers due to Ramadan:
- TR1 – 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm local time
- SG2 – 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm local time
- Borders are Back: Fixed a bug that would not display your banner skin in the Clash loading screen
- Bystander Feedback Reports:
- Players who were in a game where they were exposed to disruptive behavior, but did not report themselves, will receive a notification to inform them that we took action. We know that even if you don't report, disruptive behavior harms your experience. We want to encourage players to report when they experience disruptive behavior and provide more clarity on what we consider unacceptable behavior in League.
- LP win and loss amount when your visible rank approximately matches your MMR from 22 ⇒ 25.
- Slightly smoothed LP gain/loss values at the extremes of MMR and Rank disparity.
- Clarified the lobby tooltip for ranked duo queue restriction when one player's MMR is at Master tier or above.
Mythic Shop rotation
- Now available:
- Prestige Fuzz Fizz
- Prestige Ascended Pantheon
- Lancer Zero Hecarim
- Hextech Tristana
- Ashen Guardian Shen
- Mythic Chroma Ashen Guardian Shen (Emberwoken)
- Ashen Guardian Shen Emote
- Leaving the Mythic Shop
- Prestige K/DA ALL OUT Kai'Sa
- Prestige Coven Zyra
- Ashen Graveknight Mordekaiser
- Mythic Chroma Ashen Graveknight Mordekaiser (Emberwoken)
- Mythic Chroma Project Ashe
- Hextech Rammus
- Hextech Kassadin
- Ashen Graveknight Mordekaiser Emote
- Can you play League of Legends on Xbox? Find out more in this guide.
Bug fixes & QOL changes
- Viego will now gain max stun stacks when possessing Annie
- To reflect the significantly shorter cooldown, Viego no longer tracks the cooldown of Azir passive between possessions.
- Fixed a bug where the rune recommender wasn't properly changing recommendations for the position you selected for multi-position champions.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Yuumi's ultimate, Final Chapter, to not heal her through her Passive.
- Fixed a bug that was causing EDG Yuumi's ultimate SFX to play too loudly.
- Fixed a bug that caused EDG Yuumi's SFX to not play on most of her emotes.
- Fixed a bug that was causing EDG Yuumi's final wave to not display the trophy VFX.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Yuumi's Passive heal expiration SFX to not play.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Yuumi's Passive to sometimes not activate Summon Aery when attaching to an ally after using a charged basic attack.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Yuumi's Yuubee skin E SFX to play too loudly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Bewitching Yuumi's emote and death SFX to not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Yuumi's ultimate to not track the player's mouse correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Yuumi's Q slow effect to not decay if Yuumi is not attached.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Rift Herald to continually charge when its aggro was getting reset.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Get on My Level” Challenge to gain progress for takedowns that did not meet the Challenge requirements.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Karma's W VFX to not follow targeted enemies' movements.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing Aurelion Sol's W to be immediately cancelled if used against a wall.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Vex's Passive enhanced auto attack to proc multiple times during Aurelion Sol's W.
- Fixed a bug that was causing K'Sante's auto attack after his third Q to now perform an empowered marked attack.
- Fixed a bug that was causing K'Sante's W be to activateable during the summoner spell mark/dash.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing Sion's R to be interrupted by ally CC.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Undo function in shop to lower total mana if biscuits were in the player's inventory.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Lucian's VFX when hitting an enemy with W and R to not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Rengar's Q to ignore the blinding effect from Teemo's Q.
- Fixed a bug that was causing several of Kalista's VOs to not play.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Kennen's E to deal 100% damage to jungle monsters instead of 65% of the usual damage.
- Pulsefire Ezreal's Thruster particles are no longer displaced when casting Trueshot Barrage
- Broken Covenant Cho'Gath and Shan Hai Scrolls Cho'Gath Passive heal VFX are now unique
- Championship Kalista: Restored VFX overlay appearing on the platform near the end of recall animation
- Broken Covenant Rakan’s eyebrows were updated to better match ones from the Splash art
So, that wraps up the League of Legends update 13.6 patch notes, giving you all of the details surrounding the new changes. If you missed the last update though and want to find out all of the changes, check out this League of Legends patch 13.5 patch notes guide for more details.