Genshin Impact Summit Shaper: How To Get
The Summit Shaper is a legendary sword crafted by the Geo Archon of Genshin Impact. The sword is of five-star rarity and will be featured in the upcoming August Genshin Impact Epitome Invocation. To learn how you can grab one for yourself, read here.
- Geo Archon Morax forged the sword from the Cor Lapis mineral, read our guide on where to find Cor Lapis in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Summit Shaper Abilities
With the pommel etched with Geo symbols, the Summit Shaper is the ultimate sword for players looking to level up their Geo abilities. The weapon is part of the Liyue Series and is a great option if you already have Zhongli in your party.
The Summit Shaper has the following abilities:
- Increases shield strength by 20% (at max refinement this increases to 40%)
- Attack power increases by 4% for eight seconds when it lands a blow. (This ability stacks for a maximum of five times. This increases to 8% at max refinement.)
- Whilst protected by a shield the above attack increase is further improved by 100%
Genshin Impact: Summit Shaper Upgrade Cost
To fully upgrade the Summit Shaper and reach max ascension level you'll need a total of the following materials:
- 225,000 Mora
- Luminous Sands from Guyun x5
- Lustrous Stone from Guyun x14
- Relic from Guyun x14
- Divine Body from Guyun x6
- Hunter's Sacrificial Knife x23
- Agent's Sacrificial Knife x27
- Inspector's Sacrificial Knife x41
- Damaged Mask x15
- Stained Mask x23
- Ominous Mask x27
- For more information on how to upgrade weapons, read our Genshin Impact refinement guide.
Genshin Impact August 2022 Epitome Invocation
The Summit Shaper has been available in two previous Epitome Invocations (these are seasonal banners that contain rare and uncommon weapons that players can 'wish' on).
The next Epitome Invocation is due to be available from August 2-23, 2022 and will feature the Summit Shaper as a five-star drop.
If you wish to aim for the Summit Shaper instead of the other five-star offering, you can use the Epitomized Path system to 'chart a course' to your chosen five-star weapon. This means that if you spend enough wishes to incur the Pity System, the game will reward you with the weapon you have selected rather than a randomised draw of the two. The system also allows for fate points to be rewarded if you get a weapon which is not the chosen one.
To wish on an Epitome Invocation you'll need the Intertwined Fates currency which can either be traded with Masterless Starglitter or Masterless Stardust from the shop or bought with Primogems. Primogems can be bought or accrued through in-game challenges.
- For more information on how the Pity System works, read our Genshin Impact Pity System explained guide.