All Emerald Bottle locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley & how to use them
Knowing all the Emerald Bottle locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley will get you one step closer to the Crystalline Green Potion and the Rainbow Fox companion.
There are 16 Emerald Bottles scattered throughout the water systems in Disney Dreamlight Valley, collecting each of them will secure you one of the ingredients needed to make the Green Potion.
To find out where to find all Emerald Bottles as well as the steps needed to make the Green Potion in the game, stick around and we'll tell you how.
- For more Disney Dreamlight Valley tips, check out our guide to all achievements in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Collect them all to 100% the game
What are the Emerald Bottles for in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
These Emerald Bottles are key ingredients needed to make the Crystalline Green Potion, one of six coloured potions that once combined can make the Rainbow Potion and summon the Rainbow Fox critter companion.
If you wish to unlock the special critter yourself, you'll need to collect all 16 of the Emerald Bottles and follow the steps detailed below.
- Check out our guide to the weekly premium shop reset and see the top ways you can get Moonstones for free
All Emerald Bottle locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The Emerald Bottles spawn in the following fishing spots (see the maps above and below). You'll notice the top of the bottle will be visible underneath the water.
Cast your fishing rod as close as possible to the bottle to fish it out. You'll know if you're close enough to the bottle if the bubbles that appear are orange in colour.
You'll find Emerald Bottles in the following biomes, meaning you'll need a good chunk of Dreamlight if you haven't already unlocked them all:
- One within the upper northwest pond in the Forgotten Lands
- Two Emerald Bottles within the larger pools in the Peaceful Meadow Biome
- Two within Frosted Heights
- Two within the Sunlit Plateau
- Four spots within the Glade of Trust Biome
- Five Emerald Bottle fishing spots within the Dazzle Beach Biome
- For more Disney Dreamlight Valley tips, check out our guide on how to complete the Bibbidi Bobbidi Oops quest.
How to use the Emerald Bottles in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you have collected all 16 Emerald Bottles in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must convert them into Emerald Slivers. To do so, interact with them in your inventory and select the 'Use' button.
Once you have the Emerald Slivers, take them to a crafting table to convert them into Jade Crystal, this is just one ingredient needed to make the Crystalline Green Potion (detailed below).
- For more Disney Dreamlight Valley tips, check out our guide on how to get Purple Impatiens in the game.
How do you get the Green Potion in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
To make the Crystalline Green Potion in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you'll need the following ingredients:
- Jade Crystal (made from collecting all 16 Emerald Bottles)
- Empty Vial - requires 3 Glass to make at a crafting station, made from Sand
- Green Potato - can be harvested from the Green Seed in the hidden room inside the Vitalys Mines (unlocked after completing Simba's level 10 friendship quest).
- Check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley best recipes list to make the easiest meals for the most money
How to get the Green Potato in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As stated above, the Green Potato is harvested from the Green Seed, which can be found by interacting with the green orb in Vitalys Mine (you will need the Jade Crustal in your inventory to summon the seed).
You can only find the secret room once you have achieved friendship level ten with Simba and started the Seed of Memories questline. Once you have done so, follow these steps to get the Green Potato:
- From the Vitalys Mines entrance, turn right at the waterfall (assuming you have cleared the path through the mines)
- Continue up the path, past the table and chair and mine carts
- There will be a caved-in wall on the right side, that will glow (there will be an ore next to it)
- This is the location of the secret room in Vitalys Mines
- Interact with the strange rocks to enter the room.
- With the Jade Crystal in your inventory, interact with the green globe on the bookshelf. This will summon the Green Seed.
- Once you have the seed, plant it within the Forgotten Lands, water it and wait for it to grow into a Green Potato.
Once you have the Jade Crystal, Green Potato and Empty Vial, combine all three items at a crafting station to make the Crystalline Green Potion. The potion is one of six needed to create the Rainbow Potion and summon the Rainbow Fox pet.
That rounds off our guide to getting all Emerald Bottles in Disney Dreamliugth Valley and everything you need to know about the Green Potion in the game. For more Disney Dreamlight Valley tips, check out our guide to the next Disney Dreamlight Valley update or see our main Disney Dreamlight Valley homepage.