Dead By Daylight Attack On Titan Skins And Charms
Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan crossover is finally here. Dead by Daylight is famous for its crossovers, with almost every famous killer from horror history making an appearance in the game at this stage. This new crossover is a bit different from others, there are no new characters to play, but there are some characters to dress up as. Here is everything that is included in the Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan crossover.
- If your love for Attack on Titan brought you here and you want to try DBD, check out our Dead by Daylight Characters guide to get started.
Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan Charms
Let's start with the charms. There are five to collect, mostly from purchasing items in the crossover. The first one you will get is the Cadet Corps crest charm, this is awarded to everyone who logs into the game during the event. Then you have the three other Corps crests, the Garrison Regiment, Military Police, and Scout Regiment Corps. These are awarded for purchasing one, two, and three Attack on Titan Survivor outfits, respectively.
The final charm is the Wall Titan charm, which features the face of one of the Wall Titans poking out of the wall. This charm is awarded for purchasing either of the Attack on Titan Killer outfits.
- After AoT, there is even more great crossover content coming, as a Dead by Daylight leak teases a tonne of Resident Evil content.
Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan Skins
Now for the main event, the Attack on Titan outfits. There are ten outfits in total, eight for Survivors and two for Killers. The Survivor outfits are;
- Dwight Fairfield - Eren's Uniform
- Meg Thomas - Annie's Unform
- Jake Park - Levi's Uniform
- Kate Denson - Historia's Uniform
- Yui Kimura - Mikasa's Uniform
- Felix Richter - Armin's Uniform
- Zarina Kassir - Hange's Uniform
- Ace Visconti - Kenny's Uniform
All of these outfits can be purchased now for Auric Cells, and cost 1080 Cells each. On the Killers' side we have;
- The Oni - Armoured Titan
- The Spirit - War Hammer Titan
Likewise, these outfits can be purchased for 1485 Auric Cells each. Purchase one of these outfits, as well as three or more of the Survivor outfits to get yourself all five Attack on Titan charms as well.
That is it for the Dead by Daylight Attack on Titan crossover event. For more on the game, check out our coverage of the most recent Dead by Daylight developer update.