Where To Find Blow Torches In MW2 DMZ
Blow Torches are key items in MW2 DMZ mode that you need to complete one of the challenges in the Tier 4 Legion mission, Mechanic. But since the MW2 DMZ mode doesn't share the exact location or details on where to find Blow Torches, progressing the mission becomes rather daunting. Seeing that, we are here with a handy guide on where to find Blow Torches in MW2 DMZ.
- Are you looking for some Sensitive Documents to complete DMZ Mission? Check out our guide, MW2 DMZ Sensitive Document location, for more details.
Where To Find Blow Torches In DMZ
In MW2 DMZ mode, you can find Blow Torches in the buildings around Al Mazrah, mostly from toolboxes, chests, and other such containers and storage units.
- Are you finding it hard to get inside Building 21 in DMZ? Check out our guide on how to get inside MW2 DMZ Building 21.
The Blow Torches spawn in DMZ is random, but there's a higher chance you will find them in Garages, Car Repair Shops, Warehouses, Gas Stations, Workshops, and other similar buildings.
As we mentioned earlier, in MW2 DMZ mode, you need Blow Torches to complete the Mechanic mission, which includes the following challenges:
- Deliver 26 Blow Torches to the dumpster dead drop at the Mawizeh Marsh gas station
- Deliver 30 Jumper Cables to the dumpster dead drop at the Mawizeh Marsh gas station
- Deliver 14 Car Batteries to the dumpster dead drop north of Al Malik International
You can deliver the twenty-six Blow Torches at the Mawizeh Marsh gas station through the course of multiple matches. Once you deliver a Blow Torch or Blow Torches in a DMZ match, the challenge will progress and retain its status.
- Do you miss the original Warzone? Find out how to download and play Warzone Caldera.
So, when you continue the next time, you can deliver some more Blow Torches and eventually complete the challenge.
Here are some of the key locations that we recommend you scrounge for Blow Torches:
- Al Malik Airport
- Al Safwa Quarry
- Hafid Port
- Rohan Oil
- Al Mazrah City
Obtaining Blow Torches in MW2 DMZ depends on the RNG, so you will often get Jumper Cables and other things from containers found inside Garages, Warehouses, and such buildings. Still, keep checking these spots, as they have the best chance of spawning Blow Torches.
That concludes our guide on where to find Blow Torches in MW2 DMZ. For more on Warzone 2, keep reading GGRecon.