How to solve the Disturbed Grave mystery in Midnight Suns
Learning how to solve the Midnight Suns Disturbed Grave mystery is vital if you want the achievement of completing all the mysteries in the game, and as the final one many will come across, you may want an explainer.
Playing a paranormal detective is a surprisingly big part of Midnight Suns, as you can freely explore your home base and solve mysteries relating to magical phenomena in the game. So, if you need some help with figuring out more mysteries, check out the location of the Midnight Suns Disturbed Grave mystery and how to solve it.
How to find and solve the Disturbed Grave mystery in Midnight Suns
To begin the Midnight Suns Disturbed Grave mystery, you will first need to have finished all of the Trials of the Elder Gods to receive the four words of power. Once you have the final 'break' word of power, head back to the Abbey itself and then toward Dreamer's Descent.
- Just as you enter Dreamer's Descent and travel down the path, take an immediate right to come to a wall with a crack in it.
- You can use your 'break' word of power to destroy this wall and access a small graveyard with a Midnight Suns Tarot Card at the back. Walking into this part will also begin the Disturbed Grave mystery.
- On your left, you will see a grave that has been dug up, and on the right, you can see a makeshift altar with red markings on the ground.
- Stand next to this altar and use the 'reveal' word of power. This will cause a pile of skeletal remains to spawn on the red markings, which you can pick up.
- If you turn toward the Disturbed Grave, you will be able to interact with it and place an item into the dirt. Your only option here is the skeletal remains, so place them in the grave.
- A small cutscene will play as you bury the remains, and a Legendary Arcane Chest will spawn in the corner. Open this chest with an Arcane Key and the mystery will be solved.
- Make sure you know how to get Arcane Keys in Midnight Suns, so you can get your reward for finishing this mystery.
That's all for our explainer of the Midnight Suns Disturbed Grave mystery, and now you know exactly what steps to take to solve this late-game mystery.
Make sure you also know how to solve the Midnight Suns Standing Stones mystery, which can be completed once you have the 'break' word of power.