Midnight Suns Meteor mystery explained: Location & how to solve
You'll want to know how to solve the Midnight Suns Meteor mystery, as it requires you to meet some certain criteria before it will spawn and allow you to complete the mystery.
Many of the mysteries in Midnight Suns are there from the beginning of the game, meaning once you see them, you can begin finding the clues to solve it, but the Meteor works differently, with players needing to trigger it through certain actions. So, if you want to know how to start and then complete the Midnight Suns Meteor mystery, read on.
- We also have a full Midnight Suns character tier list, which lists each hero from the top to the bottom.
Midnight Suns Meteor mystery explained
The Midnight Suns Meteor mystery seems to trigger quite late into the game, and though we don't know the exact criteria for summoning it, we do have a good idea.
In all our testing, it seems to occur when performing the stargazing hangout option with a character, and getting them to a new friendship level. This will then cause a cutscene to play where a meteor comes down and lands on the Abbey grounds.
- If you haven't figured out how to solve the Midnight Suns Stone Pyramid mystery yet, we've got you covered.
Meteor mystery location
- To locate the meteor once is lands, head out to the training yard.
- Take a right and follow the path toward the Misty Moors area.
- When you go into the Misty Moors region, turn right and you will see some smoke coming from a grassy area between some trees.
- The meteor can be found here, and if you walk up to it and interact with it, you will finish the mystery.
The rewards for solving the Midnight Suns Meteor mystery are more Arcane knowledge, an epic Gamma Coil, and the Legendary green skin tone, which resembles an alien.
That's all for our explainer of how to finish the Midnight Suns Meteor Mystery so you can earn some rewards.
Make sure you also learn about all the Midnight Suns Tarot Card locations, so you can earn the Salem combat suit.