How To Get The Herald Skin In Fortnite: The Herald Quests
After much anticipation, it's finally possible to get The Herald Skin in Fortnite. The Herald has served as a Fortnite Boss Non-Player Character (NPC) for some time now, but the actual Outfit remained locked. However, as of v22.30, all Battle Pass owners can obtain The Herald Skin in Fortnite.
- The Herald might look nice on the outside, but she's anything but on the inside. Learn where to find and how to defeat The Herald in Fortnite.
How To Get The Herald Skin In Fortnite
Chapter 3 Season 4 began September 18, 2022, but The Herald’s Battle Pass Quests have been locked away… until now. To unlock this Boss NPC as a Fortnite Skin, you must complete three of the Page 1 Quests. But before you can access The Herald Quests, you must own the Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass.
The Herald Quests will remain available until the end of Chapter 3 Season 4.
- Can't afford the Battle Pass? You can get the Fortnite Chrome Punk Skin for free!
Fortnite The Herald Quests And Rewards
There are nine Quests total, divided up into two pages. While you'll unlock The Herald Outfit by completing any three Quests on Page 1, there are a bunch more items in the Nothing’s Forever Set available through these Challenges. Notably, the stunning Burning Ember Style of The Herald Outfit.
Below are all the Fortnite The Herald Quests and rewards:
Page 1 Quests And Rewards
- Ignite 50 structures
- Unlocks the Epitaph Edge Pickaxe
- Eliminate ten opponents
- Unlocks The Herald's Leer Spray
- Do 500 damage to opponents while Chrome-ified
- Unlocks a Herald Banner Icon
- Tame two Chrome-ified wildlife creatures
- Unlocks the Fading Ember Cloak Back Bling
Complete all four of the Page 1 Quests to unlock Page 2 of The Herald Quests.
- Use Fortnite Chrome Splash to Chrome-ify players, creatures, and objects.
Page 2 Quests and Rewards
- Destroy 50 objects with the Fortnite Explosive Goo Gun
- Unlocks the Reality's Master Emote
- Get Chrome-ified while driving
- Unlocks the Chrome-gratulations Emoticon
- Talk with three Characters and deliver The Herald's warning
- Unlocks the Nothing is Happening Loading Screen
- Eliminate two opponents at airborne locations
- Unlocks the Heraldic Wrap
- Land at Herald's Sanctum and place top ten in the match
- Unlocks the Burning Ember Style of The Herald Outfit
The Herald Skin is yours for the taking. Complete three Page 1 Quests to unlock The Herald in Fortnite. And if you want even more cosmetics from the Nothing’s Forever Set, there are plenty more Quests to take on! Just remember — The Herald Quests will expire at the end of Chapter 3 Season 4.
To talk with three Characters and deliver The Herald's warning, you'll need to know all the Fortnite NPC locations.