Fortnite NPC Locations: Where To Find Every NPC In Chapter 3 Season 3
The Fortnite NPC locations have undergone some changes following the extraction of Doctor Slone and the Imagined Order forces from the Island. These AI characters offer all sorts of services to Fortnite players, but you need to know where to find them first. Below is a comprehensive list of all Fortnite NPC locations in Chapter 3 Season 3.
- Looking to get a head start on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Battle Pass? Find out how to earn XP fast in Fortnite Chapter 3.
Fortnite NPC Locations: What Do Fortnite NPCs Do?
While we drop onto the Fortnite island as a sort of vacation, there are about two dozen Fortnite NPCs that call the island home. When spoken to, NPCs offer unique dialogue along with various services. Some are directly tied to Fortnite Mythic and Exotic weapon locations, some may offer to turn you into a prop or show you the location of the next Storm, and some may hand out Quests and Challenges that will grant XP toward the Battle Pass.
Either way, most Fortnite NPCs are friendly and open to helping any players that go out of their way to speak with them.
- Low on Gold Bars? Find out how to earn Gold Bars in Fortnite so that you can shop at all of the different Fortnite NPCs.
Fortnite NPC Locations: Chapter 3 Season 3
The Chapter 3 Season 3 Fortnite NPCs are scattered all across the island. There are currently 25 NPCs in total, and you can track which NPCs you have already visited via the Collections tab. The precise location of every Chapter 3 Season 3 Fortnite NPC is listed below:
- Lil Whip: Coney Crossroads, inside the SoFDeez ice cream parlour
- Rustler: Shifty Shafts, north-west corner
- The Paradigm: Seven Outpost II, north-west of Logjam Lumberyard
- The Scientist: Synapse Station, inside the giant central garage
- The Origin: Seven Outpost III, north-east of The Daily Bugle
- The Visitor: Launchpad, in the gulf east of Sanctuary
- Sunbird: The Temple, north-east of The Daily Bugle
- Guaco: Greasy Grove, inside the remains of the Tacos restaurant
- Mancake: Rocky Reels, near the shops on the east side
- Bao Bros: Condo Canyon, inside the Canyon Plaza
- The Imagined: Seven Outpost V, west of Rave Cave
- Cuddle Team Leader: Rave Cave, exterior
- Stash'd: Chonker's Speedway, north end in a garage
- Haven: Ridgeline Ranger Station, west of Coney Crossroads
- Jonesy The First: The Joneses, north-east end in a building
- Ludwig: The Joneses, south-east corner in a building with a red roof
- Bunker Jonesy: The Joneses, south-west corner
- Mullet Marauder: The Joneses, north-west corner in a shack
- Metal Team Leader: Shroom Chalet, north-west of Reality Falls
- Cuddlepool: Shroom Chalet, north-west of Reality Falls
- Quackling: Shroom Chalet, north-west of Reality Falls
- Kyle: Logjam Lumberyard, around the wood storage sheds
- Cryptic: Rave Cave, interior
- Fishstick: Sleepy Sound, inside the Sticks restaurant
- The Foundation: Seven Outpost VII, east of Sanctuary and Mighty Monument
Many of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 NPCs are grouped together as part of their lore. For example, all of the Jonesy variants reside at The Joneses.
It's important to note that not all of these NPCs make an appearance in each game. Some characters only show up on the Island every few matches. Furthermore, a few of the NPCs love to wander. An NPC might not sit in the same exact spot each match, but they are usually somewhere close by.
That concludes the list of all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. Recruit the help of these iconic characters to complete various tasks throughout the duration of the season, such as collecting Tover Tokens from Fortnite Tover Token locations and nurturing your Fortnite Reality Saplings.