How to make Veggie Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley: All ingredients & recipe
If you're looking to learn how to make Veggie Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley, we have gathered a list of all the Veggie Pasta ingredients needed to make the dish and where you can find them in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Veggie Pasta is a 3-star entrée in the game, and it's relatively simple to make, which is good news if you need it to fulfil a villager's favourite gift of the day or need to complete an order at Chez Remy. What's more, knowing how to cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a surefire way to quickly accumulate friendship points with the residents of the village.
So, to find out how to make Veggie Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley and learn more about the ingredients needed, keep reading.
- For more dishes, check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley best recipes list with the easiest 3, 4 & 5-star recipes to cook listed
Veggie Pasta ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To make Veggie Pasta in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you'll need the following ingredients:
- Tomato – Tomato Seeds can purchased from Goofy's Stall in the Dazzle Beach for eight Star Coins
- Wheat – Wheat Seeds can be purchased from Goofy's Stall in the Peaceful Meadow for one Star Coin each
- Any Vegetable (except for Chili Pepper which will turn the dish into Spaghetti Arrabbiata) – When at a stove, vegetables can be found under the carrot icon
- It's worth noting that you do not need items in your inventory to cook with them in the game, they simply need to be stored at your home
- Free forage vegetables are a good option here, like Seaweed or Mushrooms
- Read here for all Emerald Bottle locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley, needed to complete the secret Green Potato quest
Veggie Pasta uses Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you've made your Veggie Pasta dish in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can sell it at any of Goofy's Stalls for 60 Star Coins or consume the dish to replenish 166 energy.
Alternatively, if it is listed as a villager's favourite gift of the day, it can yield 1,500 friendship points in addition to the value of the dish.
Serving the dish to a villager at Chez Remy will yield even more friendship points and is one of the easiest ways you can level up friendship fast, so make sure you visit the restaurant often.
That rounds off our guide to everything you need to know about Veggie Pasta and how to make it in Disney Dreamlight Valley. For more tips and tricks, visit our guide on how to get Slush Ice and more deserts in the game, or check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley homepage.
- Check out our guide to the weekly DreamSnaps quest and learn how you can make as many Moonstones as possible for free