All Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges & rewards in MW2 & Warzone
One of the main draws of Season 5 Reloaded is the new MW2 and Warzone Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges. Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone are no strangers to Camo Challenges, but this latest batch comes with a couple of first-class rewards. Let's review all the Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges and rewards the game has to offer.
- These Camo Challenges follow up the MW2 & Warzone Faction Showdown Limited-Time Event
MW2 & Warzone Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges: Dates & times
You can start grinding the Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges in MW2 and Warzone as soon as Season 5 Reloaded goes live on August 30, 2023, at 5pm BST. While nothing is confirmed yet, it's expected that these challenges will be available until when Season 5 ends in late September.
All Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges MW2 & Warzone
Below is a comprehensive list of all the Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges:
- Assault Rifles: Get 250 Operator Kills with an Assault Rifle
- Battle Rifles: Get 40 Operator Kills while Prone with a Battle Rifle
- Marksman Rifles: Get 40 Operator Kills while using a Suppressed Marksman Rifle
- Launchers: Get 75 Enemy Kills using Launchers
- LMGs: Get 30 Operator Longshot Kills using an LMG
- Melee: Get 30 Enemy kills using Melee weapons
- Handguns: Get 50 Enemy Headshot Kills with a handgun
- Shotguns: Get 3 Operator Kills without Dying 10 times using a Shotgun
- SMGs: Get 100 Operator Headshot Kills with an SMG
- Sniper Rifles: Get 50 Operator Headshot Kills with a Sniper Rifle
As is tradition with these MW2 and Warzone 2 Camo Challenges, you will need to display prowess with every weapon category to complete all the challenges.
If your primary goal is to complete the Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges as quickly and efficiently as possible, you will want to take your talents to MW2 Multiplayer rather than Warzone. MW2 features playlists like Shoot the Ship, a mecca for players trying to acquire new camos and complete challenges. You can get dozens and dozens of kills in a single Multiplayer match on Shipment, whereas in Warzone, you'll be lucky to secure more than a handful.
Furthermore, be aware that Operator Kills and Enemy Kills are not the same thing. If one of the challenges mentions Enemy Kills, that means killing AI Combatants counts, too. So, for the Launchers, Melee, and Handguns Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges, you can opt to play Invasion or DMZ and rack up kills on bots.
- Here is the best Akimbo Pistols loadout in MW2 and Warzone 2
Rewards for completing the Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges in MW2 & Warzone
Completing a challenge for a specific weapon category will unlock an exclusive Weapon Camo for all the weapons of that type. And if you manage to complete all ten Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges, you will get the Mastery Weapon Camo! Additionally, you will receive an Event Mastery Charm.
That's the gist of the MW2 and Warzone Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges. Complete these challenges before the end of Season 5 Reloaded to unlock a couple of exclusive Weapon Camos, plus a Charm!