What's included in the MW2 & Warzone 2 Season 3 BlackCell Battle Pass?
MW2 & Warzone 2's Season 3 update kicks off on April 12 and it's bringing a huge amount of exciting content to the game. From new maps & modes for MW2 multiplayer to the return of one of the most iconic weapons in Call of Duty history with the FJX Imperium, otherwise known as the Intervention.
Despite this, a lot of the community's attention is being focused on the brand new BlackCell Battle Pass that's been announced. While the standard Battle Pass will still be available each season for 1,100 CoD points, BlackCell is an expansion on the current reward system and is replacing the Battle Pass Bundle in the store.
So, what's included in the BlackCell Battle Pass and how much will it cost to gain access to the exclusive rewards?
How much is Warzone 2 & MW2 BlackCell Battle Pass?
Warzone 2 & MW2 BlackCell access will cost $29.99 and will include the standard Battle Pass as part of the bundle. It's worth noting you can purchase the standard Battle Pass on its own for 1,100 CoD points if you'd prefer.
What's included in the WZ2 & MW2 BlackCell Battle Pass?
According to the Call of Duty blog, BlackCell access includes over 7,000 CoD points worth of value, alongside exclusive content. You can check out the full list of everything included below:
- Access to the full Season 03 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation).
- 1,100 COD Points instantly awarded.
- Up to 1,400 COD Points awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- A BlackCell Operator, attired in an imposing animated Camo skin.
- A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, and Finishing Move.
- An exclusive BlackCell Sector within the Battle Pass AO serves as an alternative starting location.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector.
- Additional, BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: Every Season 03 Battle Pass Sector with an Operator Skin has a BlackCell variant (12 Skins in total) to unlock.
If you're looking for a closer look at the rewards coming with the BlackCell Battle Pass, Activision has confirmed that a dedicated blog will be coming before April 12 showing off all the cosmetics and perks in detail.