Where To Find Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop In MW2 DMZ
While progressing MW2 DMZ Black Mous Tier 2 faction mission, Based, players must submit a set of items at the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop. Since the dead drop is not marked on your Tac Map and the description only gives you a vague clue on where to look, MW2 DMZ players find it hard to locate the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop. Seeing that, we prepared this handy guide on where to find Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop in MW2 DMZ.
- Looking for the Basilisk handgun to complete some Faction missions? Check out our guide on where to find Basilisk in MW2 DMZ to ease your search.
Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop Location
In MW2 DMZ mode, you can find the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop south-east of the Al-Sharim pass at G6. To make things easier, we have shared the exact location of the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop in the above map screenshot.
- Not able to find Blow Torches in MW2 DMZ mode? Check out our guide on where to find Blow Torches for more details.
Once you are in a DMZ match, make your way to the marked location, and you will find a yellow building. Next, go to the side where destroyed cars are kept, and you will find the Dumpster Dead Drop left of a metal stair that takes you to the building's roof.
Here is a map screenshot that shares the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop and its surroundings.
As mentioned earlier, you need the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop to complete the Black Mous faction Tier 2 mission named Based. The faction mission has the following objectives:
- Deliver 15 Screwdrivers to the dumpster dead drop at the junkyard in the village south-east of Al-Sharim Pass
- Deliver 20 Light Bulbs to the Al-Sharim junkyard dead drop
- Deliver 5 Electric Drill to the Al-Sharim junkyard dead drop
Finding the items required to complete the Based faction mission is relatively easy, as you can progress it over multiple matches.
The only tricky part is to locate the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop, as finding a Dumpster with a vague description of its location makes the process daunting.
- Have some keys to the locked spaces inside the Bank of Adal but don't know its location? Check out our guide on where to find the Bank of Adal in MW2 DMZ for the exact location.
That said, since the MW2 DMZ mode puts you in a random location in Al Mazrah whenever you start a match, if you find yourself far from the Al Sharim Dead Drop location, you can use vehicles to reach there. So, open your Tac Map, find the nearest vehicle, and then head to Dead Drop.
Apart from the faction mission, you can also use the Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop like any other Dumpster Dead Drop to lessen the cooldown time for your Insured Weapon Slot by submitting cash and items inside it.
That concludes our guide on where to find Al Sharim Junkyard Dead Drop in MW2 DMZ mode. For more on MW2 DMZ, keep reading GGRecon.