Metal Hellsinger System Requirements
Metal Hellsinger system requirements are a test to see if your PC is metal enough for this game. Metal Hellsinger is a rhythm-based first-person shooter where you play as a demon slayer slaying other demons to the beat of a heavy metal soundtrack. If you want to play the game on PC through Steam, you will need to have the hardware to run it. Here are the Metal Hellsinger system requirements.
- To be ready to go as soon as it launches, check out our Metal Hellsinger release date, release time, and available platforms guide.
Metal Hellsinger System Requirements: Minimum Specifications
The bare minimum PC specs that are recommended to be able to play Metal Hellsinger are as follows:
- An Intel Core i5-3450 CPU, or an AMD equivalent
- An NVIDIA GTX 1050, or an AMD Radeon RX 550 graphics card
- 8 GB of RAM
- At least 12GB of available storage
Something to note in the system requirements, these specifications are listed as what you will need to play the game at 1080p and 30 frames per second. As this is a rhythm game, a stable and consistent framerate is paramount. While Metal Hellsinger looks fantastic, it is certainly a game that relies more on performance than presentation.
Metal Hellsinger System Requirements: Recommended Specifications
According to the developers, the recommended hardware specifications for this game are the following:
- Intel Core i7-6700K or an AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- An NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 graphics card
- 8 GB of RAM
- At least 15GB of available storage
As you can see, there is a much steeper increase in CPU power than GPU power from the minimum to the recommended specs. This is because these specifications are targeting 60 frames per second gameplay at 1080p. If your PC can manage this much, then you should have no issues playing Metal Hellsinger whatsoever.
That is it for the Metal Hellsinger system requirements. For more on the game, check out the Metal Hellsinger soundtrack.