How To Send A Gift To A Friend In League of Legends: Wild Rift
League of Legends: Wild Rift is undoubtedly one of the best mobile games globally and offers terrific graphics and cosmetics, and most of these come from the original League of Legends game, including champions, skins, baubles, recalls, and emotes. You can purchase these items by spending the in-game currency known as Wild Cores or gift them to your friend if you have a big heart. Wild Cores can be purchased from the Wild Core top-up section in League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Guide to Sending Gifts in League of Legends: Wild Rift
In League of Legends: Wild Rift, you can send almost anything that is purchased using Wild Cores, or you can also check if the present icon is there on the item. Follow the steps mentioned below to send any in-game item to your friends in League of Legends: Wild Rift as a gift:
- Select an in-game item you want to send to your friend, including champions and skins.
- After you choose the in-game item, you will see an icon that looks like a gift or present.
- Tap on the gift icon and search for your friend’s name in the friend list.
- Before sending the gift, you will also get an option to write a message. Type it in if you want to, and then click on the button showing the cost of the item in Wild Cores.
However, if you are confused about which item you should gift your friend, you can have a look at their wishlist and select one item from there. You can follow these steps to check the wishlist of your friend and gift an item from there:
- Go to your friend’s profile from your friend list.
- Click on the heart icon present on the left side of the screen.
- If your friend has saved any of the items from the store, click on it and gift it to them.
However, there are also some limitations that you need to consider while sending a gift to your friend:
- You and your friend’s accounts should be at least level 15 each.
- You must be friends with each other for more than 24hrs or more in the game.
- You can send only up to five gifts in 24hrs.
Although you might find these inconvenient as a player, Riot has implemented these to protect your account from exploitation in case it gets compromised by protecting your hard-earned Wild Cores.
In addition to this, you must keep in mind that once the gift is sent, you can’t get any refunds for the purchased item since it includes two parties. However, if you encounter any other problems, you can submit a ticket at the League of Legends: Wild Rift support website and the support team will get back to you soon with a possible solution.
Images via Riot Games