Fortnite Helicopter Locations: Where To Find Helicopters In Chapter 3 Season 2
The Fortnite Helicopter locations are quite secluded, so you may need some directions to find them. One of Fortnite's original flying vehicles, the Helicopter, aka the Choppa, is back in Chapter 3 Season 2. Hoping to jump in the pilot seat? Let's go over the Chapter 3 Season 2 Fortnite Helicopter locations and other details relating to the Choppa.
- Find yourself a few Season Levels short of the Chapter 3 Season 2 Fortnite Super Styles? Grab the Fortnite Omega Knight Skin in the Item Shop and collect Fortnite Omega Knight Level Up Tokens to blast through those final levels.
All Fortnite Helicopter Locations
A single Fortnite Choppa spawns at each of the Seven Outpost Landmarks. In total, there are six Seven Outposts scattered around the outskirts of the Island.
- Seven Outpost I is situated south-west of Greasy Grove
- Seven Outpost II sits up in the mountains north-west of Logjam Lumberyard
- Seven Outpost III lies north-east of The Daily Bugle and directly east of The Temple
- Seven Outpost IV is in the Desert Biome south of Condo Canyon and west of Chonker's Speedway
- Seven Outpost V is positioned west of Command Cavern and north-west of Camp Cuddle
- Seven Outpost VII is located on the crescent-shaped island in the gulf east of Sanctuary and north-east of The Joneses
Keep in mind that there is only one Helicopter at each of these locations. You'll likely need to land directly at one of these Seven Outposts if you want to grab a Helicopter before enemy players take it.
Fortnite Helicopter Stats
Helicopters feature five seats: one pilot seat and four spots for passengers.
The Fortnite Choppa serves primarily as a transport vehicle — not an assault vehicle like Fortnite Tanks or the Fortnite Battle Bus. Helicopters don't sport any missile launchers or mounted machine guns; passengers must use their equipped weapons to deal out damage.
Helicopters are pretty hearty, with a hitpoint pool of 1,500. Targeting the rotor and the tail rotor will deal 2.25x damage to the Choppa. Also, the front glass of the Helicopter can break, leaving the pilot exposed and dealing extra damage. Heavy Snipers and the Fortnite Anvil Rocket Launcher are perfect anti-aircraft tools.
As a Helicopter takes damage, the pilot will slowly lose control until it ultimately comes soaring down to the ground and explodes. A Helicopter explosion deals 70 damage to players and 450 to buildings.
It's important to remember that exiting a Choppa will not grant the ability to Glider Redeploy. If there isn't a safe place to land under you — like a body of water — you'll face elimination upon impact.
There aren't many Helicopters on the Island, but if you can get your hands on one, you'll rule over the Fortnite skies. Visit one of the Seven Outposts to locate a Fortnite Helicopter and claim it as your own.
Not a big fan of vehicles? Fortnite Jetpacks might be your preferred method of flight.