Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough
Our Escape Academy Under Pressure walkthrough will help you get through this tense escape room that gives you very little time and constantly hangs the threat of drowning to death over you. The Escape Academy levels come in different shapes and sizes, with some giving you generous timers and letting you figure things, while others challenge you to rapidly solve the puzzles thrown in front of you. So read on for our Escape Academy Under Pressure guide, so you can conquer this water level.
Make sure to check out our walkthroughs for the other escape rooms:
Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough: Floor One
Under Pressure is a water level split into a series of floors which all come with small, rapid-fire puzzles to solve in time minutes of five minutes, so each section will deal with solving its respective floor.
- As you begin this level, the timer doesn't begin until you interact with the case on the box to your left. This causes water to start rushing in from a pipe, forcing you to think quickly. Inside the box will be the Small Key.
- You can use the Small Key on the lock on the nearby power box, letting you open it up and turn off the power. Once the power is off, look around and you should see a glow in the dark handprint on a wall. Walk toward this and interact with it to break open the wall, so you can grab the Clippers, Hammer, and Screwdriver.
- Turn on the power again, and interact with the large wooden board with a heart on it next to the writing that says "we all… water." You can use the Hammer to pry the board off, revealing the word "FEAR."
- Head toward the gate with a keypad on it, and input the word into it to open it. Each key has three letters on them, apart from the last one, and the backspace key. You need to just press the key with the letter you need, so for example, to get the letter F, press the button that says "def." Head up the ladder once you've opened the door.
Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough: Floor Two
- Once you get to the second floor, look in the middle of the room for a rope you can interact with. Use your Clippers to cut it and grab the Blue Valve Handle. You can then place it on the metal door between the yellow and red valves.
- Now start looking around the room for various signs. They read: "yellow is odd," "no valve should be set to 5," "red is double yellow," and "blue is more than yellow but less than red." These signs are referring to the coloured valves and what numbers each of them should read.
- Interact with the valves so that yellow has the number 3, blue has the number 4, and red has the number 6. This will cause the door to open.
- Inside, you can spin a crank, causing a rope to pull up the Rusty Key. Take this key back into the room and use it on the padlock to grab the Handicam. Now go back to the crank, put the Handicam on the rope, and lower it down. If you come back into the room, a television screen will read "WILL."
- Input this word into the door with the keypad, and climb the ladder to the next room.
Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough: Floor Three
- In this next room, you will need to locate three Acrylic Sheets. One is on the wall to your right soon after you climb up, once is on a sofa next to the vending machines, and the last is in a cardboard box on the floor facing the power box.
- Take the Acrylic Sheets to the boards on the wall where you found the first one, and place them on the wall so the numbers read 510.
- With this code, you can go to the power and interact with the padlock, opening it with 5-1-0. Inside you will notice there is no switch for turning the power on or off.
- To get the switch, start by going back to where the Acrylic Sheets are hanging, and interact with the closed toilet lid in the corner. On the inside of this will be a Safe Manual which has instructions for opening various safes. Head over to the safe near the railings, and you should notice it says "Mk.5." The Safe Manual provides the codes for Mk.1 to Mk.4, but you should notice that they work in a pattern, with all the symbols shifting to the left each time. The code is circle, circle, square, spin, square. This will open the safe and let you grab the Switch Handle.
- Head back to the power back and place the Switch Handle inside. Turn off the power, and this will reveal the letter W next to the Acrylic Sheets, with the numbers and the letter now reading "SLOW." Put this into the door after turning the power on and climb to the next level.
Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough: Floor Four
- To start things off on floor four, look for the workbench and pick up both Strange Devices. Turn around, and you can also find the Cipher Sheet hung to one of the metal pillars.
- Look above the drop-down where you climbed up the ladder, and you will see two seemingly nonsensical phrases, "haqre cerffher," and "bire jrvtug." Using this Cipher Sheet, you can decode these messages which read, "under pressure," and "over weight."
- Start looking around the room for the different gauges on the walls, and find the ones that say Water Pressure and Water Weight. Open the little boxes up next to them, and plug the Strange Devices into the corresponding sockets. Both of them will flash two letters, which reads "YOUR." Input this code into the next door, and climb the ladder once more.
Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough: Floor Five
- Start the fifth floor off by opening the power box and turning on the power. You will see current begin to flow through the pipes, which is indicated by them glowing bright yellow and orange.
- The goal here is to get the power flowing into all of the boxes on the wall which have yellow triangles on them. You will know they are powered as they display letters. At certain intersections, you can change the directions of pipes to direct the current.
- Once all the correct boxes are powered, look for a wooden box on the floor, and use the Hammer to smash it. This will reveal the Old Map, which marks which of the letters you need to collect from the boxes with the yellow triangles. Doing this will get you the word "MIND," and you can input this into the gate to climb the final ladder.
Escape Academy Under Pressure Walkthrough: Moral Of The Story
After climbing the final ladder, you will come to a console before the exit door which has writing above it that says "what's the moral of this story?" You need to input all of the words you collected to open the gates into the console, and then click the padlock symbol. It should read, "FEAR WILL SLOW YOUR MIND." Once this has been input successfully, you will have finished Under Pressure.
That's all for our Escape Academy Under Pressure walkthrough, and now you know how to find all the words to make it through each floor of this Escape Academy water level.