Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event patch notes: Fuse Heirloom, World's Edge After Dark
Apex Legends' Harbingers Collection Event is coming to the Outlands and it's bringing a huge amount of new content for players to get stuck into.
Whether it's Fuse's new Heirloom, World's Edge After Dark, or the Living Shells Trios LTM, Respawn are certainly looking to knock it out of the park.
So, without further ado, let’s check out everything you need to know about the upcoming Apex Legends Harbingers Event.
- Looking for Apex Legends pick rates for your favourite characters? Check out our tracker
Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event patch notes
- Weapon Crafting rotation
- 30-30 Repeater enters the crafter
- RE-45 with Hammerpoint Rounds enters the crafter
- Mozambique returns to floor loot
- Nemesis returns to floor loot
- Lowered autoplayer difficulty in orientation matches
- Redistributed the pockets of high tier armor within POI’s (ex.the center of Countdown on World’s Edge) into the global loot pool
- Nemesis Burst AR
- Damage reduced to 16 (was 17)
- ADS recoil increased
- Knuckle Cluster
- Tactical deployment speed increased
- Gravity Lift
- Weapon accuracy decreased while in Lift (more spread)
- Vertical Lift speed reduced by 20%
- Hover time at top of Lift reduced to 0.5s (was 2.0s)
- Amped Cover
- Placement time reduced to 2s (was 3s)
- Rampart now remains in placement mode after deploying a wall
- Forged Shadows
- Reduce time extension from knocks to 5s (was 10s)
- Extra damage to the shroud will bleedthrough to Revenant if it breaks
- Shadow Pounce
- Slightly increased pounce angle compensation when looking at the ground
- World’s Edge After Dark added to LTM
- Guaranteed (%, per kill) Elimination Bonus has been raised across all skill levels
- Point disparity between teammates of vastly different skill has been reduced
Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event release date
The Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event will start on September 19 so make sure your calendars are set for that date. The event will end on October 3.
Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event skins & trailer
The trailer showcases all of the skins and cosmetics that are going to be available to collect during the Harbingers Collection Event.
Apex Legends World's Edge After Dark
World's Edge is receiving an After Dark makeover with Harbingers, adding a scary twist to the fan favourite map.
However, it's not just the skybox that's been altered, with certain POIs receiving a spooky set of changes, so be on the lookout while competing for victory.
Apex Legends Living Shell Trios
A new LTM is coming to the Outlands with the Harbingers Collection Event and its called Living Shell Trios. The mode introduces the Rev Shell, a new ordinance that acts as a target seeking grenade that will hunt your targets, simply toss it in the air.
But beware, opponents can take it down early with their weapons, so finding the right time to use it will be difficult.
Apex Legends Fuse Heirloom: Razor's Edge
Fuse mains across the globe can celebrate as the Bombastic Explosives Expert is finally getting his very own Heirloom in the form of the Razor's Edge.
Coming in the form of a deadly instrument, Razor's Edge is a weaponised electric guitar fitted with lethal axe blades.
In order to unlock this Heirloom, you’ll need to collect all 24 limited-time themed cosmetics in the Harbingers Collection Event by opening packs. Otherwise, it can be acquired by using 150 Heirloom Shards which are an incredibly rare drop in standard packs or guaranteed after opening 500 total.
- Here's the best way to get weapon XP fast in Apex Legends
Apex Legends Harbingers reward track
As always, alongside the typical limited-time cosmetics available in packs, the Harbingers Collection Event will bring a reward track for players to complete.
This will give you the opportunity to earn unique skins and cosmetics for free, so there's no need to worry if you don't want to purchase any Apex Coins.
To obtain the rewards, simply complete daily and weekly challenges for the two weeks that the event is live.
So, that’s everything you need to know about the Harbingers Collection Event kicking off on September 19. Be sure to check out our Apex Legends homepage for more news and guides.