Are there cheats in The Sims Mobile: How to get money fast
The Sims Mobile brings the most popular life sim franchise to a portable format. If you're a Sims Mobile player, you may wonder if it's possible to get money cheats like the legendary motherlode Sims 4 cheat. Wonder no more, stick with us as we go through money cheats in The Sims Mobile and ways to get money fast.
- If you're also playing The Sims 4, check out our guide on the newest expansion release, The Sims 4: Growing Together.
Are there cheats in The Sims Mobile?
Unlike The Sims 4, The Sims Mobile does not support cheats. If you want to earn money in The Sims Mobile you'll need to follow in-game solutions. As the game is made for mobile, it utilises a free-to-play microtransactions system.
Although you can buy SimCash in the game with real-world money, this can quickly become pricey as the bundle increases.
Alternatively, you can follow in-game mechanics to make money. Below, we'll highlight the best ways to make money fast in The Sims Mobile, without the use of cheats.
- If you're also playing The Sims 4, check out our guide on the newest Sims kits, the Sims 4 Simtimates and Bathroom Clutter kits.
How to make money fast in The Sims Mobile
Making money in The Sims Mobile often involves completing challenges and career events, you can also do the following to earn cash in the game:
- Level up your character
- Complete 'Daily to Do' tasks
- Complete timed quests which occur once a week and require you to complete five different tasks. Completing simple interactions can earn you five SimCash and 1,000 Simoleans a week.
- You can earn SimCash by watching ads on the app.
- SimCash can be bought with real money but can become pricey.
- Avoid speeding up in-game timers and save your cash.
- If you're also playing The Sims 4, check out our guide on the upcoming Sims 4 infants update. This update is adding the new infant life stage to the game.