How To Check Friendship In Pokemon Legends Arceus
Knowing how to check friendship in Pokemon Legends Arceus is an important part of the game if you want to complete the Pokedex. Pokemon Legends Arceus has a lot of new and returning features, one of which is the ability to evolve certain Pokemon through friendship. For everything you need to know, here is how to check friendship in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
- There have been a lot of changes to the core mechanics in this game. Here is how to evolve Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
How To Check Friendship in Pokemon Legends Arceus: Main Story Progress
The first thing you need to unlock this feature is to have quelled the noble Pokemon Kleavor. This is a part of the main story and won't take too long to get to. If you stick to the main story missions, you will easily have this done within a few hours of starting the game.
After calming Kleavor, you will go back to Jubilife and talk to a few people. Once you've gone home for the night you can speak to Bellamy about your Pokemon friendships.
- For more to do around Jubilife Village, here is how our guide to Pokemon Legends Arceus: Bothersome Bidoof Locations!
How To Check Friendship in Pokemon Legends Arceus: Speak to Bellamy
Head toward the Pokemon pastures in Jubilife Village, follow the fence south and you will find Bellamy. This will begin the request Measuring Your Compatibility, in which he asks you to show him one of your Pokemon to see what your relationship is like.
Choose a Pokemon and Bellamy will judge how happy your Pokemon is. Provided the Pokemon has relatively high friendship, you will complete the request, so choose a Pokemon you have had for a while. Once the request is complete Bellamy will check your friendship level with any Pokemon. This can be important when you are trying to evolve certain Pokemon.
- One Pokemon this info is useful for is Eevee. Check out our Pokemon Legends Arceus Eevee which includes where to find Eevee and how to evolve it into all the different Eevee-lutions.
How To Check Friendship In Pokemon Legends Arceus: Pokemon That Evolve Through Friendship
Here is why friendship is so mechanically important in Pokemon Legends Arceus. In order to evolve, many Pokemon must reach a certain level of happiness. The Pokemon that need friendship are:
- Golbat - evolves into Crobat
- Chansey - evolves into Blissey
- Eevee - evolves into Sylveon, Espeon or Umbreon
- Pichu - evolves into Pikachu
- Cleffa - evolves into Clefairy
- Togepi - evolves into Togetic
- Budew - evolves into Roselia
- Buneary - evolves into Lopunny
- Chingling - evolves into Chimecho
- Munchlax - evolves into Snorlax
- Riolu - evolves into Lucario
In order to evolve any of those Pokemon, you'll need to bring them out with you and use them in battles to increase their friendship. Check in with Bellamy to see how they are progressing, and when you and your Pokemon have become 'fast friends', they should be ready to evolve!
That is everything you really need to know about how to check friendship in Pokemon Legends Arceus. For more info on this new direction in Pokemon, check out our guide to Pokemon Legends Arceus lost satchels.