How To Complete Trespassing In Goat Simulator 3
If you’re not causing chaos and destruction in Goat Simulator 3, you’re most likely knocking off the dozens upon dozens of quests the game is throwing at you. After all, this is where the meat and bones of your adventure is, and what keeps you progressing forward. If you’re wanting to reach the end credits and collect all the goodies on the way, ensuring you’re staying atop your quest log is vital.
However, not all of them are simple, with some requiring you to think outside the box. One such quest is Trespassing, an early mission that could potentially have you closing Goat Simulator 3 in frustration. But don’t worry, it doesn’t have to make you pull your hair out, as we have an easier way of completing Trespassing in Goat Simulator 3.
- If you want to discover more hidden goodies, here's where to find the secret garage in Goat Simulator 3.
How To Complete Trespassing Quest In Goat Simulator 3
This quest takes place in Fairmeadows Ranch and consists of you attempting to “silence the senior”. What this means is you need to mercilessly take out the innocent old lady rocking in her chair in the garden. If you’ve stumbled across this, you may think she’s perfectly sweet, until you attempt to get close to her and she begins firing projectiles at you.
The problem is, combined with Goat Simulator 3’s rag doll physics, these projectiles have you rolling around the floor, whilst also pushing you back. Fortunately, there are a few ways to take her out and complete Trespassing. If you’re struggling, try the following recommendations to continue onwards:
- Use the roof of the house nearby to dive off and get close to her.
- Progress through Goat Simulator 3, completing missions and exploring, until you unlock a cosmetic that has the ability to fire projectiles.
- If you have the patience, you can brute force your way toward her, but it is challenging.
- Try co-op and have a friend work as a distraction whilst you advance toward her.
After taking her out and completing Trespassing in Goat Simulator 3, you will receive a short cutscene where the doors leading to the house’s basement open up. We won’t spoil what’s inside, but it’s recommended you venture inwards. You will receive a substantial reward, along with one of Goat Simulator 3’s best moments. Check it out!
- For everything multiplayer-related, find out how to work co-op in Goat Simulator 3.