How To Complete How It's Made In Goat Simulator 3
Most of the quests in Goat Simulator 3 are relatively short and only take a few steps to complete, however, there’s the odd one that sets you on a wild goose chase. Maybe you’ll be collecting items, or you could just have a multi-tiered quest line. No matter what the objective is, it can be a pain if you don’t know your way forward.
One offender of this is the mission How It’s Made. Instead of just doing one little task, you’ll be set to find multiple items to continue forward. If you’re unaware of where to look, it can be a bit of a pain, but don’t fret, we have everything you need to know about completing How It’s Made in Goat Simulator 3.
- We also have a guide on how to complete the Backyard Science quest in Goat Simulator 3.
How To Complete How It’s Made In Goat Simulator 3
You’ll find this Goat Simulator 3 quest in the top-right corner of Fairmeadows Ranch. It’s easy to identify as it takes place within a giant factory. Your first hurdle is going to be getting inside. If you look at your map, you should see the quest there, but seemingly, no way to enter the factory. On the west-facing side, you’ll find a ramp leading down, go down here and you can enter the factory this way. If you’re still struggling, this is what you’re looking for.
Once inside, you’ll be asked to “assemble the line”, which means filling in the gaps in the conveyor belt. You can do this by using your tongue to grab the missing parts, which are found in the following locations:
1. Inside next to the humans in the test tubes.
2. Upstairs on the inside of the factory.
3. Press the button on the inside of the south side of the factory. Go out and find this conveyor piece in front of you.
4. From the last one, go back to where you entered the factory initially to find another piece.
5. Now open the north door from inside the factory to find the final piece in front of you up a small set of stairs.
After all of the parts have been reconstructed, you’ll have to watch the items roll across the assembly line. Once they reach the end, a pretty strange event will happen with the humans in test tubes, and the How It's Made quest will be marked as complete in Goat Simulator 3. Enjoy!
- If you're struggling with another quest, also find out how to complete Pimp-N-Ride in Goat Simulator 3.