Fortnite The Kid LAROI Event: Everything We Know So Far
Fortnite is the home to collaborations. There’s no other game that rivals it for the sheer amount of characters that are available to play at any given moment. The game is constantly throwing in events to mix up things and give players infinite reasons to return every few weeks.
The most recent announcement is that Australian rapper The Kid Laroi will be collaborating with Fortnite for an upcoming event, complete with a unique experience, skins, and new music from Laroi themselves. If you’re eager to learn more about the upcoming crossover, here’s everything we know so far.
- Find out if the Deku Smash is back in Fortnite.
What’s Included In The Kid LAROI Fortnite Event?
Some crossovers in Fortnite will only introduce some skins and perhaps an in-game item, but The Kid Laroi crossover is going all out. Not only will players be able to dress up for the occasion, but a creative island is being erected to mark the occasion. Fans of the artist can also expect to hear new music throughout the event too.
Check out everything included in The Kid Laroi Fortnite event:
- The Kid Laroi’s Wild Island: This unique experience will offer fans the opportunity to experience The Kid Laroi’s music. New songs will be played, including the most recent Love Again, alongside three other unreleased tracks.
- The Kid Laroi’s Wild Island: Alongside the main island, another will be made available during the event. This acts as a collaboration with Alliance Studios, Team Atomic, and TheBoyDilly.
- New Skins: Two new skins are also set to be added. Players can expect The Kid Laroi and The Rogue Laroi skins to enter the item store.
- New Quests: Throughout the event, an array of The Kid Laroi’s Wild Dreams quests will be readily available. These will earn players a range of XP and items for completing them.
- New Items: For completing the quests, players can earn a variety of special Laroi items, including the Love Again and Thousand Miles Lobby Tracks, the Laroi & The Rogue Loading Screen, and the Laroi Was Here and Laroi’s Tag Sprays.
- The Kid Laroi Cup: On January 24th, The Kid Laroi Cup will commence, offering a Duos Zero Build Tournament to contend in. Winners will be able to earn the new skins ahead of their arrival in the item store. Anyone who earns 8 points will also gain a Laroi Banner Icon and Laroi’s Smile Emoticon.
When Does The Kid LAROI Event Start And End?
The event is set to begin on January 27th at 6 PM ET. It’s expected to run for a couple of months before finally ending on April 27th at 6 PM ET.
How To Access The Kid LAROI Wild Islands?
In order to access the islands in Fortnite, players will have to use two codes to access each island when they launch on January 26th. Here are the entry codes for each:
- The Kid Laroi Wild Island: 2601-0606-9081
- The Kid Laroi Wild Dreams Afterparty: 4294-0410-6136
What Are The Kid LAROI Skins Available In Fortnite?
Two unique skins will be readily available in the item store throughout the event. If you’re curious to see what they’re going to be, here are both expected to be added to the Fortnite store:
With the event running over a long period of time, we’ll be sure to update this guide with any news or updates that are made during its course in Fortnite.
- We also have a rundown on how to mark enemies in Fortnite.