How To Unlock The Apex Legends X Monster Energy Rewards
Introducing Apex Legends x Monster Energy — a special collaboration between the free-to-play hero shooter-battle royale game and the popular energy drink brand. Players can unlock exclusive Apex Legends rewards like skins and other cosmetics through the purchase of Monster Energy products. This guide will teach readers how to start earning Apex Legends x Energy rewards and all of the rewards available to unlock.
Apex Legends X Monster Energy: Getting Started
- To begin earning Apex Legends X Monster Energy rewards, Apex players must of course purchase a can of Monster Energy. Any Monster Energy, Monster Ultra, Monster Java, Monster Hydro, or Juice Monster product is eligible for use in this collaboration. Make sure to keep your receipt as you will need it for a later step.
- Create a Monster Energy account on apex legends.monsterenergy.com.
- Log into your account and upload an image of your receipt. The date of purchase and store name must be visible on the receipt.
- Allow up to 24 hours for the site to process the receipt.
- Check your account to view the codes you have unlocked.
- Redeem your free cosmetic items and Battle Pass level-ups by entering the codes in-game on Apex Legends.
Apex Legends X Monster Energy: How To Redeem Codes
- Launch Apex Legends on the platform of your choosing. PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and Origin and Steam for PC are all eligible for Apex Legends x Monster Energy codes.
- Open up the main menu/lobby.
- Navigate to the Store tab using the bar at the top of the screen.
- On the Store page, click the “redeem code” button at the bottom left of the page.
- Enter the single-use code that you received from the Monster redemption portal at apexlegends.monsterenergy.com and press redeem.
- The item should unlock instantly on your account. You can view your new skin, badge, gun charm, or holo spray by navigating to Loadout in the top bar. Note: Battle Pass levels will be automatically granted to your current Battle Pass.
Apex Legends X Monster Energy: All In-Game Rewards
The Apex Legends x Monster Energy collaboration is loaded with in-game rewards for players to earn. Every five cans of Monster Energy will grant an exclusive in-game award along with a free Battle Pass level up. The Apex Legends x Monster Energy collaboration in-game rewards max out at 60 cans.
The Apex Legends x Monster Energy in-game rewards include legend skins, gun skins, gun charms, holo sprays, free Battle Pass level-ups, and an evolving badge.
The detailed list of all Apex Legends x Monster Energy in-game rewards and the amount of cans needed to unlock them is as follows:
- Multi-Tier Badge 1/5 - 1 can
- Volt SMG skin: Vapour Trailed - 10 cans
- Multi-Tier Badge 2/5 - 15 cans
- Octane Rare skin: Abstract Splash - 20 cans
- Multi-Tier Badge 3/5 - 25 cans
- Wraith Rare skin: Energy Transfer - 30 cans
- Multi-Tier Badge 4/5 - 35 cans
- Gun Charm: Danger! - 40 cans
- Multi-Tier Badge 5/5 - 45 cans
- Holo Spray: Energy! - 50 cans
Additionally, every five cans up to the 60 can end goal will award a free Battle Pass level up.
Only receipts from August 1 - December 31, 2021 will be eligible for new codes, however, you can redeem your already unlocked codes up until March 31, 2022.
Apex Legends X Monster Energy: Sweepstakes
The in-game awards are not the only thing Apex Legends players can win by participating in the Monster Energy collaboration. Every receipt photo uploaded to apex legends.monsterenergy.com will grant that account a single entry into the Monster Energy x Apex Legends sweepstakes. Each approved receipt equals one entry in the sweepstakes with a limit of one entry per day.
Winners of the Monster Energy x Apex Legends sweepstakes will receive a free trip to Montreal, Canada and will get to play paintball, go ziplining, and have a driving experience. Ten winners will be randomly chosen, and each winner will have the opportunity to bring a guest with them. Respawn Entertainment and Monster Energy will announce the sweepstakes winners on or about February 22, 2022.
That’s everything you need to know about the Apex Legends x Monster Energy collaboration. Find all of our Apex Legends guides below and stay tuned here at GGRecon for Apex Legends news, guides, features, and more.
Apex Legends characters tier list | Apex Legends best team | Apex Legends Arenas tier list | Apex Legends crossplay | Apex Legends pro settings | How to unlock characters in Apex Legends | How to make a private match in Apex Legends | Which Apex Legends character should I play | Apex Legends Ranked Predator | Apex Legends rarest badges | Apex Legends Seer abilities | Apex Legends LGBTQ characters | Apex Legends zodiac signs | How old are the Apex Legends | Apex Legends Octane lore | Unreleased Apex Legends skins | Apex Legends loading screen error fix | Apex Legends loading and compiling shaders | Apex Legends cross progression | Apex Legends player count | Best Apex Legends players | Apex Legends Apex Predator leaderboard