All free games on Amazon Prime Gaming rewards (November 2023), including Star Wars KOTOR, Rage 2 & more
Another month of Amazon Prime Gaming games is nearly here, and we can’t wait to see what the service has in store for us in November. Every month, Amazon gives away a few games to those who are subscribed to Prime Gaming. So as long as you have Prime, even if you only use it for that handy next-day delivery, you’re entitled to these games - although you'll need a PC for the majority of them.
Below, we will go over all of the games arriving for the month of October, as well as what day we can expect them to arrive. Prime Gaming sprinkles the free games across the whole month, not just dropping them all in one go like some other services.
Here is all you need to know about the free games coming with Amazon Prime Gaming in November 2023.
- If you’re looking for more of a fantasy setting, be sure to check out our guide on the best games like Baldur’s Gate 3
Amazon Prime Gaming free games (November 2023)
We can expect seven games in total during October, with a fresh game arriving every seven days after the first one drops on the 5th. Here are all the available games to download this month on Amazon Prime Gaming, as well as how you can download them all.
- November 2 RAGE 2: Deluxe Edition [Epic Games Store] – Rage for justice in this dystopian world lacking in society, law and order. Players will take on the role of Walker, the last ranger of the wasteland to experience insane vehicle combat, tear down an unforgiving wasteland, and fight off sadistic gangs to gather the tools and tech to destroy The Authority.
- November 9 Centipede: Recharged [Epic Games Store] – Destroy bugs, earn high scores and jam out to an original score by Megan McDuffee in this old-school classic, featuring 30 unique challenges and a never-ending arcade mode.
- November 10 Evan's Remains [Amazon Games App] – Solve intricate puzzles as Dysis, a heroine sent to unravel the disappearance of boy-genius Evan and bring him home safely.
- November 16 Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery [Amazon Games App]– Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry inspired by Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli visuals as players help an aspiring artist complete her masterpiece using brush strokes to solve a variety of puzzles. Prime Gaming members can also claim the VR version of the game.
- November 16 STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic [Amazon Games App] – You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror… you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- November 22 The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos [Amazon Games App] – Experience an adventure filled with surprises and silliness in the fantasy universe in which players must lead a team of unlikely and clumsy heroes in this humorous, yet challenging tactical RPG.
- November 23 Black Widow: Recharged [Epic Games Store] – Protect your spider web from a hoard of bugs in this energetic revival of the cult classic twin-stick shooter as players can choose solo mode or team up with a friend for local co-op across 30 intense challenges and experience the endless arcade mode.
- November 30 Orten Was the Case [Amazon Games App] – Take on the challenging task of thwarting a menacing scheme that could potentially destroy the entire world as Ziggy, an unlikely hero who woke up stuck in a time loop.
- November 30 Caverns of Mars: Recharged [Epic Games Store] – Explore tunnels beneath the surface of Mars in an effort to destroy the enemy’s base. Players will dodge debris, clear out obstacles, and blast enemies, all while conserving ammunition as you descend at high speeds into enemy territory.
The game I am most looking forward to trying out is KOTOR. Despite being one of the most critically acclaimed RPGs of all time, I have never played what many describe as the definitive Star Wars adventure.
- All of the games with Prime have a spooky theme, so in that spirit here are the best horror games to enjoy this Halloween
How to redeem Amazon Prime Gaming free games
To redeem these rewards, simply head over to the Amazon Prime Gaming homepage. From there, there will be a huge plethora of games and rewards on offer for you to peruse and download. Click on the game you wish to install and follow the instructions listed depending on the store you get the game through.
That is all you need to know about the Prime Gaming free games for October. If you’re a Prime member we also have outlined how you can grab your rewards for League of Legends and Hearthstone too. For everything else, keep reading GGRecon.