How to find the Woodland Stable in Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom
You'll want to make sure you head over to the Woodland Stable in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom as soon as you're able to in order to get yourself a good horse for your adventure throughout Hyrule - but where is it located on the map?
One of many stables located throughout Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom's map, the Woodland Stable is a place to house and take care of your equestrian friends in the game. What's more, these stables also provide Pony Points, which can be earned in return for rewards for your horse companions.
So, if you're looking for the Woodland Stable location in Tears of the Kingdom, we've got all the details you need on where to find it, and more importantly, how you can unlock it.
Where is the Woodland Stable?
The Woodland Stable is located northeast of Lookout Landing, east of Hyrule Castle and the Crenel Hills Ren-iz Shrine in Central Hyrule, beside Pico Pond, as shown in the above image.
While the image above provides a good point to head to when looking for the stable, the precise map coordinates for it are located at 1043, 1147, 0022.
- Here's a rundown of the Geoglyph locations in order to get those Dragon's Tears in TotK
What can you do at the Woodland Stable?
Once you've arrived at the Woodland Stable, you'll be able to do a few different things. The services available here are:
- Trade in Pony Points for rewards
- Register your horse for 20 Rupees and get a saddle and bridle in return
- Following this, you'll be able to access your horse from any stable on the map
- Take a bed for the night. A regular bed will cost 20 Rupees and restore your hearts, whereas a soft bed will cost double, restoring your hearts plus giving a temporary extra one
- If you're attached to the horses you had in the previous title, check out our guide on how to transfer horses to Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom from Breath of the Wild
How to unlock stables in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To unlock the use of stables in Tears of the Kingdom, you must first complete the quest 'The Incomplete Stable'.
- To do so, speak to Karson, near the horses in Lookout Landing. The quest is a simple case of completing the stable using Ultrahand to attach a plank to the wooden roof
- After this, you will unlock a mini stable in the region and will be able to use other stable's services on the map
Wild horses usually spawn near stables if you're looking to tame one. To tame a horse, you simply must crouch and sneak behind one and successfully mount it. Once you have mounted it, it will be yours to register at a stable and grow a bond with.
So that's everything you need to know about where to find the Woodland Stable in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. For more content, our Zelda homepage has all the latest news and guides. Alternatively, check out the best locations on the map to farm Zonaite in Tears of the Kingdom.