Warzone Rebirth Of The Dead Playlist Explained
Warzone Rebirth of the Dead is a brand-new playlist arriving with the Mercenaries of Fortune mid-season update. Rebirth of the Dead is akin to an old fan-favourite Warzone playlist, Zombie Royale. Let's go over what you need to know before you battle it out with zombified horrors in Warzone Rebirth of the Dead.
- Craving more zombie action? Check out the Warzone Cursed Chests that have mysteriously appeared on Fortune's Keep.
Warzone Rebirth Of The Dead: Release Date
The Warzone Rebirth of the Dead playlist will go live July 27, 2022, at 5pm GMT with the Mercenaries of Fortune mid-season update. As of now, there is no set timetable for how long Rebirth of the Dead will be available. With Warzone Pacific Season 4 scheduled to end on August 24, there's a chance Rebirth of the Dead will stick around for the remainder of the season.
What Is Warzone Rebirth Of The Dead?
Rebirth of the Dead is a brand-new Warzone playlist inspired by Zombie Royale. Apparently, out-of-control experiments run amuck on Rebirth Island, and it's up to us to investigate.
Warzone Rebirth Of The Dead: How It Works
A match of Rebirth of the Dead begins with ten teams of four deploying to Rebirth Island, ready to take on both the living and the undead.
When an Operator is eliminated in Rebirth of the Dead, they come back to life as a zombie. To revive as a human player, zombified Operators must collect antivirals. Antivirals are available via the following methods:
- Single antivirals are visible through walls and other obstacles, available in Supply Crates and at Buy Stations
- Eliminate an enemy Operator as a zombie to collect two antivirals
- A bundle of four antivirals and instant revival is awarded to any zombie able to perform a Finishing Move on an unsuspecting Operator
If you die as a zombie, don't fret, there's still a chance to come back to life yet again. As a match progresses and zombies are eliminated, something called an Infestation Metre will fill up. When the Infestation Metre fills to the brim, anyone left spectating will return as a zombie with a new lease on life.
- Warzone Portable Redeploy Balloons are another add-on new with the Mercenaries of Fortune mid-season update.
Warzone Rebirth Of The Dead: Challenges And Rewards
Rebirth of the Dead features a couple of challenges and rewards exclusive to the playlist. Here's what you need to accomplish and what rewards you can earn:
- Perform a Finishing Move as a zombie — “Head Scratcher” Calling Card
- Win a match as a human — “Last Alive” Calling Card
That's everything you need to know before jumping into Warzone's Rebirth of the Dead playlist. Try out the reimagined Zombie Royale starting July 27, 2022, at 5pm GMT.
Have you heard about the Ranked Mode coming to Warzone?