Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Arachnophobia Safe Mode - How to remove spiders
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor offers an Arachnophobia Safe Mode for players who would prefer to explore the galaxy as Cal Kestis without having to run into any pesky spider-like creatures. However, with so many settings available to tweak and change it can be difficult to find the option in-game.
So, here's exactly how to switch on the Arachnophobia Safe Mode in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor to avoid seeing any arachnid-like creatures during your galactic adventure.
- Looking for more games like Star Wars Jedi: Survivor? We've got the perfect list for you.
How to enable Arachnophobia Safe Mode in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
In order to enable Arachnophobia Safe Mode in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, you'll need to head to the game's settings. This is labelled with a cog icon as shown above and offers players a huge range of options to tweak. Once there, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the settings menu
- Head down to the 'Gameplay' tab on the left side of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Gameplay' to find the 'Other' options
- Switch 'Arachnophobia Safe Mode' on in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- You will now never see any arachnid-like creatures during your playthrough!
If you'd prefer to see the option showcased in-game, check out the image below that shows its exact location in the settings.
- If you're wondering how many planets there are in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, we have them all listed here.
Remember, switching on Arachnophobia Safe Mode will not affect your experience or remove any monsters from the game. Instead, the option simply modifies a creature to make it less reminiscent of an arachnid or spider.
So, there you have it, that's how to enable Arachnophobia Safe Mode in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and remove spider-like creatures from your playthrough.
Curious as to how Jedi: Survivor fits into the overarching lore? Check out whether Cal Kestis in canon in the Star Wars universe.