Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abandoned Shack - Map location & how to find
You'll want to know how to find the Abandoned Shack in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, as it's an important part of a side quest that will lead you toward a room full of loot to collect - so here's where to locate it.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor takes place on a myriad of planets across the galaxy, but some of the larger areas, like Koboh, have plenty of side quests and collectibles to engage with, letting you find new upgrades and cosmetic items. So, if you're exploring the Koboh and want to know how to find the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abandoned Shack, we've got you covered.
- Why not also take a look at how to open green laser gates in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, as they block you off from new upgrades and cosmetics.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abandoned Shack map location
During your adventure on Koboh, once you reach the Forest Array area, if you return back to Rambler's Reach Outpost and interact with the Prospector NPC near the Stables, you'll begin the quest to find the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abandoned Shack quest.
There are several steps in this quest that you need to follow carefully, so you can locate the shack and get your loot, so make sure to follow along below in your game.
- You may also want to check out the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor shop item list, along with how to unlock all vendors.
How to find the Abandoned Shack in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- Start by fast travelling to Mountain Ascent Meditation Point, then turn around, and head through the cave to Foothill Falls.
- Jump down into the pool of water ahead and then climb up at the opposite end.
- If you take a right here, you'll be able to interact with the Relter and glide over to a new area.
- Kill the enemies that attack you after landing, and then use your Force Pull abilities on the door of the nearby blue shack.
- Inside, you'll see a door that requires a Roller Mine to open, along with a path that you will need to proceed down, leading to a path toward a small cave.
- Next to the cave pool, mount the Nekko and head back outside.
- Navigate behind the shack on the Nekko, and then leap from it to grab the steel wall on the cliff face.
- On this new platform, swing across to the other platform with the two poles above you.
- Use BD-1 to slice the panel nearby that spawns a Roller Mine.
- Use Force Pull to grab the Roller Mine once it falls down, and throw it through the hole in the shack roof to open the locked door.
You can now enter the Abandoned Shack, and inside you'll find a small room with a chest in the middle. Open it for a new Stim, which will complete the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abandoned Shack quest.
That's our full walkthrough of the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abandoned Shack quest, and now you know how to find the shack and enter it to complete the quest.
We also cover how to solve the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Alignment Control Center puzzle, which rewards you with a super useful map upgrade.