Spider-Man Remastered System Requirements
Spider-Man Remastered system requirements are something PC players are going to need to familiarize themselves with if they want to play the game. Spider-Man Remastered is the latest PlayStation exclusive title to make its way to Steam. PC players have been sorely left out of the web-slinging fun over the years, but no longer. Here is what you need to know about the Spider-Man Remastered system requirements.
- If you are hoping to jump on Spider-Man Remastered on PC as soon as possible, then check out our Spider-Man Remastered PC release time explainer.
Spider-Man Remastered System Requirements: Minimum Specifications
We will start with some good news because if the specifications are anything to go by, it seems that most reasonably modern PCs will be able to run Spider-Man Remastered. The listed minimum requirements call for at least:
- Intel Core i3-4160 running at 3.6 GHz, or an AMD equivalent
- NVIDIA GTX 950 or an AMD Radeon RX 470
- 8GB of RAM
Regardless, you are also going to need at least 75GB of storage space put aside as well, as the game needs that much real estate.
- If you haven't played Spider-Man before, you are in for a serious challenge tracking down all Secret Photo Ops locations in Spider-Man Remastered.
Spider-Man Remastered System Requirements: Recommended Specifications
If you want to get the most out of the PC version of Spider-Man Remastered you are going to need some serious hardware. The remaster of this game brought it up to par with the capabilities of the PlayStation 5, which is a high standard as it is. On PC, players can take the game even further with higher levels of graphical fidelity, an unlocked framerate and support for ultra-widescreen, ray tracing, and so much more. Here are the recommended specifications for Spider-Man Remastered on PC.
- Intel Core i5-4670 running at 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen5 1600 running at 3.2 GHz
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 with 6GB of RAM or an AMD Radeon RX 580 with 8GB of RAM
- 16GB of RAM
As you can see, even the recommended specifications are not too intensive, they are certainly not expecting top-of-the-line parts. Of course, to get the best experience and fully utilize the many new features of the game you will need a much more powerful machine. That said, even if your PC is a couple of years behind and could do with an upgrade, it seems you should have no issues running Spider-Man on it.
That is everything you need to know about the Spider-Man Remastered system requirements. For more on the game, check out our guide to the Spider-Man Remastered Black Cat Stakeouts.